• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty

hqdefault.jpg

I feel lucky in that I've never had someone add me to either beg for free games or try to scam me on steam outside of one issue a few weeks ago that resolved(and through steamtrades)

People are terrible.

Fox318

I wish Gabe had a GAF account and popped in here from time to time. We all love knives and fast cars in here too Gabe!

Supply and demand. If you want them to go cheaper leave the traders lumbered with them and more than likely they will drop back to a key. Well apart from the greedy ones.
Is Gabe among us?

L.O.R.D

managed to get some AC freedom dog for 1 key
now,the other seller from japan is having some problem
he have in his inventory alot of this game
but when opening the trade offer page, me and he can't see the games
i am thinking to wait a weak or two then selling them for 2-3 keys

KarmaCow

Eldritch just got an update that added a new expansion, cards, and achievements.

(I forgot I had it, must have been part of a bundle)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Benedict, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Benedict, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Luftrausers -- MB-C1D79DFBCDFDEDA1 - Taken by Mavromatis. 45 entrants total.

t1408554094z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Colin., who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Colin., not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Six -- MB-DD81A02670B2340E - Taken by Rnr1224. 8 entrants total.
Three -- MB-C9E0001EE09AA61E - Taken by fspm. 12 entrants total.
Two -- MB-2471268C8720E009 - Taken by Jadax. 6 entrants total.
Four -- MB-56388BCD9A3E3221 - Taken by Alduin. 20 entrants total.
Five -- MB-F6A56A7199EA4D8C - Taken by trailmix16. 10 entrants total.
One -- MB-FAA7BA17F7AFEE47 - Taken by someguyinahat. 3 entrants total.

t1408554154z1.png

Nete

Best way to learn how to become a treacherous bastard in CK2 is starting a game as one of Ireland counts or dukes. Dublin, if I remember correctly, was probably the easiest as it has some allies to help/inherit from.

With the small size of the island you don't have to face/manage many rivals, and it let you just try anything or any mechanic without many concerns. With time, you can even become King of Ireland and start to plotting on Britain.

Watching YT videos is a great way to discover the basics of murdering kids to inherit crappy counties. And, especially, asking any doubt. Paradox forums are great for that, tons and tons of info.

CK2 wiki should be helpful too.

Dr Dogg

I think we're lucky he doesn't, actually.

It's one thing when you feel God isn't watching. But to know He turned his gaze for a moment and looked away?

We'd never recover. We'd become Steamnostics.

I think it will be in vain endless waiting for GabeN.

It would be cool indeed, but I feel until the elephant in the room isn't dealt with things could be tense.

At this point there's a whole herd of elephants causing a bit of a fuss.

It was in a bundle recently IIRC.. may still be available

According to Enhanced Steam via IsThereAnyDeal it's in the Indiegala August Heat Bundle

https://www.indiegala.com/august

Is Gabe among us?

Yeah but he posts under a pseudonym.

Athleon

I feel lucky in that I've never had someone add me to either beg for free games or try to scam me on steam outside of one issue a few weeks ago that resolved(and through steamtrades)

People are terrible.

Someone sent me a friend request once, I accepted since I thought it was someone from here (I had recently posted my profile for people to add me). Some time later he sent me a random message in russian, no scam links or anything. Really weird.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
dammit I was sleeping when the Freedom Cry thing happened

are there still good deals anywhere?

Turfster

If he accepts, I hope he does something cool, just like Bill Gates lol:
Or, perhaps he'll just do it like Charlie Sheen? :p

These two are the only two I've seen so far that have actually mentioned the cause and giving money to it instead of just "hur dur look at me I'm a celebrity dumping ice on my head"

Momentary

Banned
Looks like the developers of Under Night In-Birth (Japanese 2D fighting game by the Melty Blood developers) acknowledged the requests for a PC version at least:

https://twitter.com/ryorca/status/486188026532331522
https://twitter.com/ryorca/status/486188505933283329

Because this still needs to happen at some point :p
unibex-filiarumor2013.jpg

Whoa!! This hurt my heart. And I hope we get Melty Bloot too at some point. Damn, just bring all the decent fighters over. I hope 2 years from now I'm play BlazBlue CP and Persona on Steam. I'm getting to the point where a PS4 sounds like a necessary item to own.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Japanese Yen support on the store, eh? I've got a few features to update. I'm done with this one though:

jaH4DAJ.png

Tizoc

Hi folks. Couldn't visit Gaf or Steam or any interwebs for two days.. it was horrible... first time I think I have an addiction. I really missed Gaf the most though. No wonder, I posted over 200 times in the last thread, holy smokes! I hope I am not a shitposter.

So, I catched up with ca. 40 pages. I opened about 50 tabs with posts I wanna check out/bookmark/reply. From past experience I found out long replies, quoting multiple posts don't get much feedback or discussion, so I am gonna dribble them slowly. Sorry in advance when I am late, coz I'll be late most of the time.

Just want to start with following. There are three bundles I want but my budget says no. The 8 ball bundle for the two pool games, Humble Jumbo for Terraria & Deadlight, the Titanium bundle for Murder Miners, Space Farmers and Terrorhedron and finally Groupees for Betrayer & Consortium. I bought many gifts just three days ago, so guess bad timing for me :( I am gonna try my luck with giveaways.
My question, which other games in those bundles are good?
-----
Besides Russian friends, it seems I need more Japanese friends now, ha. Obligatory missed AssCreed price mishap. Any Japanese Steam-Gaffer here?
----
Also, indiegala has Axis Game Factory bundle https://www.indiegala.com/axis
Containing:
Gamefactory Pro 2.0, Gamefactory Premium, Fantasy Side-Scroller Player, Zombie FPS player
Most likely Turfster has this deal already covered :) But maybe I beat him ?

EDIT: Wow, end-of-page-to-be-overseen-post... I really have no luck in my life...

Ban Puncher

Who do I have to continually harass online tweet at to make Ōgon Musōkyoku on Steam a thing? Because I totally want that to be a thing.

Colin.

Repost for the new page, incase anyone missed it:

Thought I'd do something a bit different with this giveaway, hope it works alright. The games on offer are Batman Arkham Origins, Starbound, 2x Bad Rats, and 2x Real Horror Stories. Do you feel lucky? Pick a number, and find out. You can even roll the virtual dice to pick for you.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Colin., not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

One -- MB-FAA7BA17F7AFEE47 - Taken by someguyinahat. 3 entrants total.
Two -- MB-2471268C8720E009 - Taken by Jadax. 6 entrants total.
Three -- MB-C9E0001EE09AA61E - Taken by fspm. 12 entrants total.
Four -- MB-56388BCD9A3E3221 - Taken by Alduin. 20 entrants total.
Five -- MB-F6A56A7199EA4D8C - Taken by trailmix16. 10 entrants total.
Six -- MB-DD81A02670B2340E - Taken by Rnr1224. 8 entrants total.

t1408554154z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom