• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugstable

Banned
...but, i need to put over 200 hours into 2k15 as well

uDvidID.png

We gonna have to do some GAF game nights for this once 2K15 comes out. Dat price tho, I really hoped 2K really means that they're gonna support the PC more this year.

You guys all need to install f.lux so your eyes don't burn out!

Flux is great, but it does have a small performance cost when it comes to playing games. I know Steam GAF doesn't actually play games of course, but it's worth reminding those who do that they should disable it when they want maximum powa.

Flux is great, but it does have a small performance cost when it comes to playing games. I know Steam GAF doesn't actually play games of course, but it's worth reminding those who do that they should disable it when they want maximum powa.
Really? is there a way to check the performance loss? that is, besides opening a game with unlocked FPS and closing F.lux?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Doesn't play well with dark themed forums. I used to use it but I was turning it off every time I switched tabs, or launched a game. I haven't noticed any performance loss with it and I;m on an old laptop that I have to squeeze every bit out of it.

Oh shit, I just noticed that MRORANGE deleted me from his friend list. Not cool bro, I liked you before you were famous.

Really? is there a way to check the performance loss?

Just use fraps or something similar, it's not going to tank you 10 fps or whatever but you will squeeze a few extra frames in performance intensive situations.

zkylon

zkylewd
ibnoGe0Ilqj86g.gif

too many bones and not enough zky meat

also is it weird that i sometimes find raw meat to be more tasty looking than done one. like i dunno it's all red and juicy uhhhh

i downloaded this but figured it'd mess up my photoshopping

that's my problem with using settings that soothe my eyes, i need my photoshop looking like that calibration program thingie tells me to look

ibnoGe0Ilqj86g.gif

also is it weird that i sometimes find raw meat to be more tasty looking than done one. like i dunno it's all red and juicy uhhhh

i downloaded this but figured it'd mess up my photoshopping

that's my problem with using settings that soothe my eyes, i need my photoshop looking like that calibration program thingie tells me to look

It does have a "disable for 1 hour for colour sensitive work" setting for a reason, home dog :)

zkylon

zkylewd
It does have a "disable for 1 hour for colour sensitive work" setting for a reason, home dog :)
It has a quick disable for color-sensitive work
that's kinda cool

gonna download that thing, there's enough crap rotting in my desktop, what's one more

Wouldn't that be the species card? :p
i dunno as long as i can call saoirse a nazi i'm game

Enough content and not to much scrolling, yes!
there's never enough content

i'd go for 200ppp

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
"Maybe i should check back on steamGaf..."

"Nope.gif"

zkylon

zkylewd
installed f.lux, everything looks orange now -_-

tried to reset my location and the only 4 places close to my home that this thing detects are two theatres, a restaurant and a sex shop

now to be fair there are actually a ton of sex shops near my apartment but cmon there's a subway right across the street

Neogaf Live+50ppp is GOAT though.
i don't like neogaf live cos i find it hard to follow

i also have weird browsing routines in that i'll either lazily check once every 12 hours or will desperately f5 every 2 seconds

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Terrorhedron -- MB-21B11009DA5EABAB - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Crusader Kings II -- MB-C3D1DE9E39B27EA8 - Taken by illmatic19. 9 entrants total.
Kill Fun Yeah -- MB-4AEDC3DFF7D44797 - Taken by jfredsilva. 2 entrants total.
Rush -- MB-5994CB6141588113 - Taken by Kuroyume. 1 entrants total.
Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition -- MB-57903FB244467BF3 - Taken by shykyoichi. 1 entrants total.
Puddle -- MB-AE8CC36FDBBBDE47 - Taken by Kifimbo. 8 entrants total.
Guacamelee! Gold Edition -- MB-529E176D8247F99D - Taken by Seaklng. 7 entrants total.
Murder Miners -- MB-859D19C61D5A4EA4 - Taken by trailmix16. 3 entrants total.
Terraria -- MB-FAFFF8ACDF361D29 - Taken by skullmuffins. 3 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-B60BECD1802864FE - Taken by xptoxyz. 5 entrants total.
International Snooker -- MB-890D6919CDDDB799 - Taken by danhese007. 3 entrants total.
War Of the Human Tanks -- MB-02789C3C502B3856 - Taken by bronson. 4 entrants total.
Nosgoth Beta Access (http://www.nosgoth.com/redeem/key) -- MB-6DBDCB6402B1071A - Taken by Servizio. 1 entrants total.
Zack Zero -- MB-573E3624CAE2E32A - Taken by Ventara. 2 entrants total.
Murder Miners #2 -- MB-BF1CF18D2335310C - Taken by diablogod. 2 entrants total.
Murder Miners #3 -- MB-9D0208EA4AE0E34F - Taken by bobnowhere. 3 entrants total.
Wooden Sen'SeY -- MB-D7B4D207F711604F - Taken by GaussTek. 8 entrants total.
Space Farmers -- MB-754D1038CD53EFBC - Taken by WinterDemons. 3 entrants total.
Fester Mudd Curse of the Gold Episode 1 -- MB-96EA7144BB0EAEB3 - Taken by Kagemusha. 1 entrants total.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION -- MB-A491414983943F36 - Taken by schwupp. 50 entrants total.

t1408584276z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
oh i hadn't realized it was time to complain about the thread going offtopic already!

I am, every day. I married a native American to try my best to make reparations, not because she is awesome and has totally sweet boobies.
that's cool, my parents married because love and look how i turned up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom