• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | August II 2014 - Kept you waiting, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Ubisoft the female assassin will be a 10 dollar DLC or maybe an appearance in the next installment, Assassins Creed Extreme Volleyball

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry for 2 Keys by JaseC.
Why not a friendship price for neogaf? :(

I need to buy MAGIX's Whateverthehell 2014 before 1am Tuesday and it's not cheaper in Eastern Europe. I figured it'd be easy to make a small profit on a handful of copies of Freedom Cry, but it seems about a dozen people had the same idea, so now I'm not so sure, haha.

All I know is a Female Assassin for AC5 would getting me legitimately interested in a new game. Also needs a non European historical setting.

Unity's DLC is probably going to feature Ellis/Elise/Whatever-her-name-is as the protagonist, a la Freedom Cry and Adewale.

Jawmuncher

I need to buy MAGIX's Whateverthehell 2014 before 1am Tuesday and it's not cheaper in Eastern Europe. I figured it'd be easy to make a small profit on a handful of copies of Freedom Cry, but it seems about a dozen people had the same idea, so now I'm not so sure, haha.

Unity's DLC is probably going to feature Ellis/Elise/Whatever-her-name-is as the protagonist, a la Freedom Cry and Adewale.

You'll have to tell me if Its good if it gets a standalone. Since I won't be getting the Unity base game for awhile.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
"lose" ^^
But you guys are right.
It's his personal business. :)

Keys cost ~$2.40 but that doesn't mean I'd make $2.40 by selling a key. I intend to raffle away any spares I have if the deadline comes and goes and MAGIX's Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus isn't one of the new Weeklies (I also need Photostory 2014 Deluxe, but it's half price in the Ukraine).

Keys cost ~$2.40 but that doesn't mean I'd make $2.40 by selling a key. I intend to raffle away any spares I have if the deadline comes and goes and MAGIX's Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus isn't one of the new Weeklies (I also need Photostory 2014 Deluxe, but it's half price in the Ukraine).

No need to justify. ;)

Jadax

AssCreed in India please.

AssCreed India would be pretty epic...so many different locations, from bustling marketplaces of Delhi to coastal Goa, from arid Rajasthan to snowy Shimla.

Would be the first AssCreed I actually end up buying.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Osiris was canceled by Ubisoft, but I wouldn't be surprised if the ideas and assets were repurposed into an ancient Egyptian standalone DLC or visitable area.

Caerith

Assassin's Creed in non-Europe and with a female protagonist? Set the game in Oz and the character as Dorothy Gale.

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again.

zkylon

zkylewd
Assassin's Creed in non-Europe and with a female protagonist? Set the game in Oz and the character as Dorothy Gale.

Transported to a surreal landscape, a young girl kills the first person she meets and then teams up with three strangers to kill again.
dam you, don't put pipe dreams in my head

milena87

I'd buy that.

Seanspeed

Banned
No, but BL are games that I wanted to try and didn't find the opportunity so far. I might get the first too since it's cheap. Or just GOTY BL2. Currently I have BL2 and BL1 in my cart. It's strange that the first is more expensive than the non GOTY version though.
Don't know if I've got to you in time, but there is pretty much no reason to get the first Borderlands anymore(sorry Gearbox) as Borderlands 2 is an improvement in pretty much every respect.

I would recommend GOTY Borderlands 2. There's a chance you wont like it and the DLC will be useless, but it wont have been that much more money you wasted. But if you *do* like it, and there's a good chance you will, then you'll be very happy to have that DLC. Its good DLC too, not just your typical phoned-in stuff.

Thing is though - its hard to do ALL the DLC on only one playthrough. They are each quite lengthy, so after finishing one you'll come back to the main campaign quite overleveled. I think they are best done spreading them out over two playthroughs(which this game is designed for), one in the middle of each and one at the end of each.

Jawmuncher

Dark Fairy Tales are all the rage nowadays we might as well.

---------

Talking about 00 Ubisoft. I forgot about BG&E which I would put as my second favorite Ubi game with Chaos Theory as a third.

Still made they ruined the PoP franchise with Warrior Within. Never did play the 3rd since I disliked the 2nd so much.

Arthea

finally AssCreed I would enjoy? not gonna happen
seriously, totally needs female protag, though

Knurek

Still made they ruined the PoP franchise with Warrior Within. Never did play the 3rd since I disliked the 2nd so much.

You know, as much of a departure WW was from SoT thematically, it's undoubtedly a better game overall.
Metroidvania design way before it's time, passable fighting system, Dahaka flight sequences.
Just mute/mod out Godsmack, really.
TT is great as well, it's like the best of both worlds for fans of SoT and WW.
(2008 and Forgotten Sands are great as well).

Jawmuncher

You know, as much of a departure WW was from SoT thematically, it's undoubtedly a better game overall.
Metroidvania design way before it's time, passable fighting system, Dahaka flight sequences.
Just mute/mod out Godsmack, really.
TT is great as well, it's like the best of both worlds for fans of SoT and WW.
(2008 and Forgotten Sands are great as well).

I guess I need to replay WW and get around to playing TT. Godsmack I didn't mind but the darker visuals and the female designs bothered me in that game. Though PoP 08 was ok but not what I wanted for a PoP game. Liked forgotten sands a lot even though it definitely should have been a 40 dollar title from day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom