• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuuKyK

I know its a stupid question, but anyway. My steam stopped working on my PC and note and I don't even know why. It happens sometimes with the store and community tabs, but I'm still able to play my games and view my library...

So. If I buy something via mobile app, I will obviously be able to download it on the Steam client on the PC right? As it is the same account, and etc...

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Damn, there are actually 3 different deals I'm tempted by here and I had held strong during the sale.

metalshade

The Star Wars Collection has never been more than half off, so I say buy it now. Conversely, as others have said, wait on KoTOR 2.

Alright, thanks guys!
Damage as follows!
Star Wars Collection.
Ago Of Empires 3 Complete.
Galaxy On Fire 2 Full HD.
Max Payne 3+R* pass.
Skydrift.
Spec-Ops: The Line.
Warhammer 40,000. Dawn Of War 2.

Whew.
Sorry backlog, I know I shouldn't, but damnit if I'm not going to make up for all those years spent console gaming!

Mrbob

Damn, this last day might be the best. Even the flash deal of Tropico 4 is extremely tempting. Can get T4 and Modern Times for 10 bucks.

1-D_FTW

Well that's a satisfying ending.

Hey, Stump, you got something for that?

EDIT: Are these deals published on the front page? I'm just getting retreads and the same art as yesterday.

2ND EDIT: And now they're up for me. Guess those weren't retreads. They were yesterday's and only felt like retreads.

Sullichin

I know its a stupid question, but anyway. My steam stopped working on my PC and note and I don't even know why. It happens sometimes with the store and community tabs, but I'm still able to play my games and view my library...

So. If I buy something via mobile app, I will obviously be able to download it on the Steam client on the PC right? As it is the same account, and etc...

Maybe you have a firewall on? Anyway, yes to your question

Mairu

I'd host a 4 pack myself but I'm kinda preoccupied at work, I'll be checking the thread every so often so if someone hosts count me in!

Dorrin

Witcher 2 is only 7.50, I can't resist that even though I'm only 1/2 through the first one at best. Wife is giving me shit though for buying and never playing(got Orcs must Die 2 yesterday and haven't finished the first one there either).

Carm

Tropico 4. Tropico 4 doesn't add any huge features from Tropico 3, but it adds a lot of smaller additions and features that taken all together make for a more enjoyable game. So all things being equal, go for Tropico 4.

Unless they fixed it, there is a graphics downgrade going from 3 to 4 though, lots of complaints about it.

Witcher 2 is also about to have it's crazy powerful mod tools released. It's an amazing game, one of my all time favorites and continues to be supported by the developers. That price is bonkers.

daxy

Gah, every time Crusader Kings II goes on sale I get the urge to buy it for some reason. I'm not even a fan of high strategy.

So far I've only picked up some small stuff I'd been interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom