• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Ys games have been on sale before, so they will be again. I'd recommend Origin over Felghana though personally, others say the opposite.

Is Felghana on PSP? I plan on getting the PSP Ys games eventually, and wouldn't mind double dipping, unless the PC version is better than PSP ver. in certain aspects.

Megasoum

Banned
I know you can redeem your Witcher 2 steam code on gog but I wish I could do it the other way around. I bought it on sale on GOG a couple of months ago but now I wish I had it on steam instead. 7.50 is an amazing price and everybody should buy it but it's still too much for me to re-buy just to have it in Steam.

Exuro

Everyone buy The Witcher 2. Was worth it at $45. So many good sales today. Thinking of getting a 4 pack of castle crashers and then trading two for 2 copies of grimrock.

HoosTrax

NTSF file system? FAT32 only accepts <4GB per file
Delta patches for that game must be a nightmare D:

I know you can redeem your Witcher 2 steam code on gog but I wish I could do it the other way around. I bought it on sale on GOG a couple of months ago but now I wish I had it on steam instead. 7.50 is an amazing price and everybody should buy it but it's still too much for me to re-buy just to have it in Steam.
What does registering my Steam key for Witcher 2 on GoG give me?

diggler41

I am done with this sale. Here is what I picked up:

18 Wheels of Steel: American Long Haul
Transformers: War for Cybertron
Droplitz
Caster
Zombie Driver HD
Cargo!
Brazen
Legend of Grimrock
Garshasp The Monster Slayer
Puzzle Dimension
Zeno Clash
Critter Crunch
Deus Ex Human Revolution Missing Link DLC
SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 5
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood ($5 paypal)
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition Complete Pack(Traded Dragon Age)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
Qube
Payday: The Heist Gift
Dead Rising 2 (Traded Dragon Age)
Mark of the Ninja ($6.50 paypal)
L.A. Noire
Mass Effect Collection
Binary Domain Retail
Duke Nukem Forever
Lara Croft Guardian of Light
Titan Quest Gold
SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 4 NA
Sega Genesis Classics Pack 3 NA
SEGA Genesis Classics Pack 2 NA
Sega Genesis Classics Pack 1 NA
Bully: Scholarship Edition

Strife91

Droplitz
Caster
Zombie Driver HD
Cargo!
Brazen
Legend of Grimrock
Puzzle Dimension
Zeno Clash
Critter Crunch
Qube
L.A. Noire
Mass Effect Collection
Binary Domain Retail
Duke Nukem Forever
Titan Quest Gold

You won't even play half of those.

Tizoc

only 24 hours for the last day of dailies

This is what Steam shows me:
RKiP9.png

ShaneB

I bought Witcher 2 during the summer sale for like 17 bucks and still haven't played it. :( I've learned my lesson now from having some self control to not buy games that I'm not going to play soon, or are over that 5/10$ threshold.

I am strongly considering picking up a 4 pack of Wanderlust Rebirth to play with friends.

Can anyone give me an update on it? I watched the Giantbomb quick look a long time ago and it looked neat but I recall the feedback (damage dealt etc.) being very busy and making the game a bit chaotic with more players. They said they were working on this, did they? Any other general impressions are appreciated.

LogicStep

Can I connect 2 wireless 360 pads to one wireless receiver? I'm thinking on getting Castle Crashers and it would be sweet to play with a friend in local coop.

Droplitz
Caster
Zombie Driver HD
Cargo!
Brazen
Legend of Grimrock
Puzzle Dimension
Zeno Clash
Critter Crunch
Qube
L.A. Noire
Mass Effect Collection
Binary Domain Retail
Duke Nukem Forever
Titan Quest Gold

The bolded games are in the category of "must play" if you haven't already played them elsewhere.

Prezhulio

yay witcher 2 for cheap. i was hoping to see assasin's creed rev (steam) for <$10 this sale, but we'll see how the rest of flash deals play out.

not a bad haul between steam, gmg, and amazon sales (sleeping dogs, kotor 2, thief games, sydnicate, xcom, witcher 2). i do hope they bring back the achievement hunt contest for at least the winter sale, last year was great with the summer + t-day + winter contests.

I bought Witcher 2 during the summer sale for like 17 bucks and still haven't played it. :( I've learned my lesson now from having some self control to not buy games that I'm not going to play soon, or are over that 5/10$ threshold.

Same...planned on playing it once I finished the Witcher 1 and then I got a crash and couldn't finish the first one so didn't feel like starting 2

XShagrath

Didn't someone want a sale for Giana Sisters? It's 40% off.

I didn't even know until the last two days that the Indie page was getting a separate set of Daily Deals. Hopefully nothing I wanted (Lucius and Recetear) were on there. If they were, there's always the Winter Sale.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought Galaxy on Fire 2 HD for $3.75, on GMG.

Debating about whether to get the Orcs Must Die franchise pack ($8.74) or The Witcher 1 & 2 ($9.98). I haven't played any of these games before, and I'm not a big fan of RPGs, but the screenshots of both The Witcher games are really beautiful, and make me wanna play them. Is it kinda like a single player version of WoW? If so, I'm interested. Any recommendations?

I didn't even know until the last two days that the Indie page was getting a separate set of Daily Deals. Hopefully nothing I wanted (Lucius and Recetear) were on there. If they were, there's always the Winter Sale.
I want that game, but $8.99 is still a little more than I'd like to pay for it.

Droplitz
Caster
Zombie Driver HD
Cargo!
Brazen
Legend of Grimrock
Puzzle Dimension
Zeno Clash
Critter Crunch
Qube
L.A. Noire
Mass Effect Collection
Binary Domain Retail
Duke Nukem Forever
Titan Quest Gold

How did you get Brotherhood so cheap? What does the PayPal signify?

They're not daily deals they just highlighted 9 games a day no additional discounts

Symphonic

Ok so if I really hate CS:S because of the community and the fact that I'm awful at it, will I like CS:GO?

This might be a dumb question, but, you know, just in case.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Ok so if I really hate CS:S because of the community and the fact that I'm awful at it, will I like CS:GO?

If anything CS:GO is currently worse off than CS:S. It's just being treated so weirdly and has its own set of problems least not of all is the community who now has built in votekick tools to be dicks with.

I wanted to love it, having played CS since it was still on the WON network and vehicles were still a thing, but I just couldn't keep playing GO long enough to really get into it. And now with the new punishment system in place, it makes any mistake cost too dearly. Kill a bot who jumped in front of your gun unexpectedly? Enjoy getting banned for a day from matchmaking.

filipe

What do you hate about the community?

They're similar enough games, so, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom