• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

It's $7.50... it's beyond tempting. Get it.

I'll get it tomorrow before it's sale ends...want to see what other stuff'll go on sale.

Speaking of which, I've not actually watched much of the game, but have read how it is recommended by just many GAFfers, I'd appreciate a gameplay vid that showcases the main highlights of the game. I recall it has good stealth mechanics/elements?

metalshade

Wow good price on Witcher 2.
I bought 1 and 2 in the last sale, and havent actually managed to get time to play them yet, but really looking forward to it!

Sullichin

Was RE5 on sale at any point? That's about the only game I can think of that I wanted to pick up on this sale that I didn't get already.

Retne

Well there isn't much left on my wishlist after today. Good show steam. I would have thought this autumn sale was going to be a bust but I've picked up quite a few games.

metalshade

I realise this might not be the right sort of question for you guys, considering steam is only for making backlogs, not play games.but I do actually plan on PLAYING them lol.
Quick question as regards to the star wars bundle, What the hell sort of order do I play this lot in?

cicero

Well there isn't much left on my wishlist after today. Good show steam. I would have thought this autumn sale was going to be a bust but I've picked up quite a few games.

I just hope the Christmas sale doesn't end up crushing my Autumn sale good vibes like it has before. Buying games like Amnesia and Super Meat Boy and seeing massive drops in already massively reduced prices just three weeks later. I have had that happen a number of times now.

RyL

Banned
What does this mean,
"Requires file system support for files up to 8 GB"

You need at least 8GB of free HDD storage?

frozzted

Witcher 2 + Guide pack is $14.99, but Witcher 2 + Guide separately = $12.48 (Just pointing that out in case anyone buys the guide.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom