• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

DagsJT

So much Critter Crunch love in here so another purchase made (first purchase was Broken Sword Trilogy for my wife).

pants

h5tCC.png

bought these + critter crunch.

hitting my router with a hammer now so I dont get tempted further

Bought Grotesque Tactics 2 for 1.75€.

DON'T JUDGE ME, GAF.

EDIT: Hmmm... Not sure if I should buy Critter Crunch, as I haven't intalled yet M&M:CoH. But huge props to Capy for giving extra copies for gaffers!

Jumped on Critter Crunch, it looks fun and might be a good one to help get my wife interested in gaming. Now to play the waiting game and see what else pops up (or is already hiding in there).

KarmaCow

Wait so those coupons from the autumn seal dealio are still working? Trine 2 DLC for $2 is more than tempting but I can't buy it now.

KissVibes

Banned
Stop piling on the Chivalry guy. At the beginning of the sale, it was -20%, and 30 mins later it was -33%.
It's not like he bought it just before the sale... I would've been pissed too. However, the dude shouldn't be mad if the price is even lower during a daily deal/flash deal.

Yeah, that's my issue with this. It wasn't a daily or flash deal, the game was just marked at a 20% discount when it was actually supposed to be 33% that's really annoying and isn't my fault. If the game is a daily deal and $2, I'm not going to ask for the difference on that because then that was my fault.

Too fucking bad, this is the way it works.

http://dailyoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Owl0Z.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Unsurprising that this is how you'd act.

Sending out the signal.
I need some more Steam friends.

Please add me: PepsimanVsJoe

Maybe we'll run(hack?) into each other on Chivalry or something.

EDIT: Thanks mucho

I really want to try XCOM but I've never really played a game like it and £20 is too much of a gamble for me atm as a poor student :(

Might not get it til next year if it's not at least 50 at Christmas.

I really want to try XCOM but I've never really played a game like it and £20 is too much of a gamble for me atm as a poor student :(

play the demo.

Hell I'm not even into games like that but Xcom is just...special man. GOTY.

I still can't get myself to finish the Dawn of War or StarCraft games.

wazoo

I just grabbed a copy - double dipping on PC & PS3. Oddly enough I was on your website just a few minutes before your posts, I never realised that the Critter Crunch and Clash of Heroes people were one and the same!

And super Brothers Swords and Sorcery !

I own them all on, on multiple platforms (ios, ds, ps3, pc) they rocks.

The_Monk

Fellow GAffers, temped to get Anna what is GAF opinion on this one?

Also, is this a good place to ask if someone want a Free Dota 2 gift?

:)

Tess3ract

Banned

Xcom is Really, really fucking good.

So I should keep my business strictly with Amazon and GreenManGaming in the future? Got it.
Steam has not once, ever, done what you're expecting it to do. Amazon might and GMG might but steam will tell you to just deal with it.

When it comes down to it, it's less than $4.

If it was something like $50, the most you'd ever get is credit in your steam wallet instead of your money back.

Also stop being so snarky.

Cheddahz

Banned
Grr, I just found my physical copy of KOTOR2, so I'm not going to buy a Steam copy of it. Hotline Miami is very tempting though, do you guys think it'll go cheaper or should I just get it now?

kswiston

I wonder if Gabe will beat out Amazons deal on Dark Souls. That game will be mine one way or another this week.

The answer is typically no when it comes to Amazon vs Steam sales. I suppose there is a chance that Steam will offer the game for 66% off during a daily, but I'd probably bet on 50% off.

Lime

Wait...you haven't ever played a turn-based strategy game before?

cicero

Did anyone else have problems redeeming their Autumn Seals discount coupons for Trine 2, Trine 2: Goblin Menace, and Trine Complete Collection? I redeemed them all, they showed up at the top of my inventory in the listing marking something new that was added, but never in my actual inventory. All the other coupons that I just redeemed did work though.

I want my Trine Complete Collection for $4.40... >:|

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Whoever talked about the Grimrock discount code on the last page, thank you. I totally forgot I had one FOR THIS EXACT REASON.

Bought and bought. it won't ever get a bigger discount than 75%, unless it prices drop, and that won't happen for another year. Also, 3,75 is pretty good for it. :D

Edit: Also, today was the last day of the coupon.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
Every first post on every page should be:

WAIT FOR THE DAILY DEALS YOU IDIOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom