• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got two extra 50% off Grimrock coupons in my inventory that can be stacked with the current discount, which brings the total to a whooping $3.74.

Just quote me with your Steam id and I'll give them to you through steam trade.

I love Crittecrunch, but it is a way better game on my mobile than on a desktop. Too bad it doesn't seem like it will come back to iOS. =(

DenisQc

Ok folks, gonna do a special little GAF-only Critter Crunch thing...

We put Critter Crunch on sale for only $1.75, and for the next little while anyone who posts about grabbing it in this thread (or PM'ing me about it) will get a second code for the game in their inbox.

TL;DR - buy a copy at $1.75, post about it or PM me, and get another copy of the game just for being a rad GAF-er.

so bought :) gonna play it with my gf :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/denisb6481/

CRITTER CRUNCH GAF'ers...

I think I got everyone so far. Check your PMs. If you were pages back and I missed you, apologies, please send me a PM.

For all those who missed it - If you bought Critter Crunch during the sale, I'll toss you a second code just cause GAF folks have been so cool to Capy.

THANKS!

haikira

Trade Begging allowed? If not, just shout at me and i'll delete my post.

Anyone want to gift me Walking Dead for Civilization V and either Torchlight or Rochard with it?

I think I got everyone so far. Check your PMs. If you were pages back and I missed you, apologies, please send me a PM.

For all those who missed it - If you bought Critter Crunch during the sale, I'll toss you a second code just cause GAF folks have been so cool to Capy.

THANKS!

Thank you for a great game! :)

kswiston

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!

I just gave up and got a $10 copy for best buy and plugged it into origin.

I think it is going to appear on Amazon for $12.50 (including DLC) on Amazon on Black Friday for those not adverse to Origin. Doesn't look good for ever getting a cheap version on Steam though. I am actually surprised they still sell the game.

THANKS!

Once again, thank you, great and awesome game!

THANKS!

Awesome Deal. I bought Critter Crunch when it came out on Ps3 a couple years ago. My wife and I love it.

Indyana

Let's see...

XCOM - $24
Magic - $4.05
The Walking Dead - $10.79
Darksiders II - $13.90
Age of Empires III - $8.40
Terraria - $2.77

Not a big difference, but still.

I have to ask, would you mind buying games?, please. I would paypal you, of course.

KissVibes

Banned
I opened up a Steam ticket about Chivalry. I'm getting the difference of $3.25 refunded to me. Fucking bullshit that it goes cheaper barely 30 minutes after I buy it. I'll EMAIL Gabe himeslf if I have to, goddammit.

If you had followed THE ONE GODDAMN RULE this wouldn't be an issue.

The one "goddammn" rule of what? Wait like ten minutes? This isn't even a flash sale, that was the correct discount it should've been from the beginning. I don't have time to set around all fucking day waiting for the right moment, and get fucked in a few minutes. I have to work everyday the week and my time is valuable.

KPJZKC

THANKS!

I just grabbed a copy - double dipping on PC & PS3. Oddly enough I was on your website just a few minutes before your posts, I never realised that the Critter Crunch and Clash of Heroes people were one and the same!

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I have to ask, would you mind buying games?, please. I would paypal you, of course.

I totally would, but my card's totally at the limit this month, hahaha.

I'm sure there are a couple of Brazilian Gaffers who could help you out, though.

Or even Russian Gaffers, I guess.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

THANKS!

Ha... Just bought it without knowing ANYTHING about the game, just cause it's cheap and you seem like a cool dev. Such is life lol.

I think KotoR2&Critter Crunch is everything I'm buying....... For now.

Bought Critter Crunch too (with Payday Dlc and now im considering buying Cargo Commander too. Is it good? ). Would also like to have another copy.

Now im waiting for Alan Wake so i can use my coupons.

vocab

I opened up a Steam ticket about Chivalry. I'm getting the difference of $3.25 refunded to me. Fucking bullshit that it goes cheaper barely 30 minutes after I buy it. I'll EMAIL Gabe himeslf if I have to, goddammit.

Good luck. Steam has steamed me for $2-3 dollars on an applied discount that only showed up in the cart. The response I got was "We didn't put that game on sale"

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom