• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Nightshift Code is on sale for $2.79 from $6.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/37320/

It's a hidden object game and I doubt anyone but me cares but I've been watching this game and its sequel for a long time now and they've never been on sale. The sequel still isn't on sale. For the past two Summer sales they weren't on sale and I'm pretty sure they weren't on sale during the last Winter sale. And I've never seen them appear as Daily Deals or anything else like that.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Does anybody have the "XXX games priced lower than 5 dollars" link? It's not on the page anymore and I want to do a "bottom of the barrel" check.

Rufus

Does anybody have the "XXX games priced lower than 5 dollars" link? It's not on the page anymore and I want to do a "bottom of the barrel" check.
You can use the advanced search (click the magnifying glass) and adjust the filters accordingly.

Celegus

Walking Dead is very tempting at that price. Doubt it's gonna drop any lower for a while.

I'm at work so I can't check them out, but people seem pretty high on Critter Crunch and Offspring Fling. Are they related at all or just happen to be puzzle (right?) games with similar names?

Walking Dead is very tempting at that price. Doubt it's gonna drop any lower for a while.

I'm at work so I can't check them out, but people seem pretty high on Critter Crunch and Offspring Fling. Are they related at all or just happen to be puzzle (right?) games with similar names?

They aren't related at all. Offspring Fling is a 2D sidescroller with puzzle elements. It's similar to Yoshi's Island on SNES. Critter Crunch is like a more traditional puzzle game.

That's all for today (I hope):

Steam1-1.png

arit

So what are the flash deal intervals this time? I remember vaguely some of them being <8h available last summer sale, but then, I do not know if they started with the same time as they seem to do now. Anybody know some details so I might get sleep and not have to worry about missing some of them?

Just played Pixeljunk Eden for the FIRST time (had it on Steam for a while) and god, i am FLOORED by the sheer quality and fun of this game.

I know it's only 50% off now but GET it if you don't own it already!!

Chrysalis

Just double dipped on Critter Crunch! (and I never do that)

Wonder if Magic is gonna get any cheaper in Winter Sale. It has already been to $5, right?

kswiston

/twitches nervously

Pretty sure it has already been offered for $10 on Steam. If not, it will be during this sale or the next.

Even if it is not, you could always just get it at the current price on the last day of the sale.

The game is also cheaper on Gamersgate right now. The base price is the same, but you can use the promo code "G2PO" for an Extra 5% off, and people with the IGN Prime discount get a further 15% discount. If you get both discounts it works out to $12, or $9 if you are splitting on the 4-pack. Since Gamersgate is selling a Steam key, there is no reason to buy it on Steam for 25% off unless you like spending extra money.

I wanted to get The Binding of Isaac after watching EpicNameBro play, so this sale is happening at the right time. Got the game and Wrath of the Lamb dlc.

rakhir

Spec Ops is for 10 euro here, do you guys think it will get cheaper in a sale?

And thanks to great PR in this thread I've just learner about Critter Crunch and bought it immediately. Damn, the game is even more beautiful then Clash of Heroes.

The coupons are useless in a few hours. So now i have the damn problem that i cant use the 50% Alan Wake Collectors Edition on Alan Wake Collectors Edition. Anyone having this problem too?

Wok

The Nightshift Code is on sale for $2.79 from $6.99

http://store.steampowered.com/app/37320/

It's a hidden object game and I doubt anyone but me cares but I've been watching this game and its sequel for a long time now and they've never been on sale. The sequel still isn't on sale. For the past two Summer sales they weren't on sale and I'm pretty sure they weren't on sale during the last Winter sale. And I've never seen them appear as Daily Deals or anything else like that.

Thanks. Bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom