• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Molotov

Question: I missed out on Dawnguard for 50 percent. Is it recommended to have it from the start? It's at 33 percent discount right now, and I'm wondering if I'll lose out if I don't have it from the very beginning.

Dawnguard adds an independent questline that can be played at any time during or after the rest of Skyrim. The only reason you'd need to have it before starting Skyrim is if you were dead set on playing as a Vampire for the entire game (or a Werewolf, since it also adds some nice werewolf perks).

XShagrath

Fuck it's going to take for ever to download 16GB, i can't imagine you guys with 30GB games.
I downloaded over 30GB of stuff from the games I bought this morning. They've been done for a while now, and that's even with my internet dropping for a few seconds every hour.

Just had the technicians come out and replace the cable from the road to my house, so hopefully that fixes it.

Exuro

For those that want castle crashers, I'll trade you a copy for Legends of Grimrock. It's $3.75 which is the price of CC in the 4 pack. I have two copies left and want two copies of Grimrock.

EDIT: Thanks to Ben. I have one copy left. Looking for another Grimrock as a present for my brother.

EDIT2: all gone. Thanks ben and grim

Welp new flash deals are up... the last ones i suppose?

And with that, i am outta here, already own all of those (except for Sherlock which is way too much for me to spend for now)

ChesterCharm

Neo Member
i have 1 more copy of castle crashers at $3.75. pm me if interested. i'll only be able to gift it around 5pm-6pm arizona time (i'm at work, atm).

Watevaman

Well, looks like I'm gonna be picking up Aerofly FS and DCS: A-10C with their current sale prices. I know DCS has been marginally cheaper (like $3), but Aerofly is new on Steam and I'm not sure if it's gonna have a bigger drop.

What's the deal with Flash sales, ending tomorrow at 12 PST? And dailies not gonna get one final batch tomorrow?

Lyng

Ah yes been hoping for a Bastion flashdeal.

Done for this sale, ended up with:

Deus EX: HR
Torchlight 2
Bastion

Ricker

Been a while since I played a Sherlock Holmes game/point and click...is this new one good?...and I think I will finally grab Grimrock at that price.

Alien8

Hmmmm....

Crusaders Kings 2 Yay or Nay?

Ledsen has almost sold me...

QdCKW.png

Uthred

Hmmmm....

Crusaders Kings 2 Yay or Nay?

Ledsen has almost sold me...

QdCKW.png

It's amazing, it's worth it for the emergent narrative's it creates through basic play. You play for a bit and then look back and what you've done and its usually an entertaining mixture of hilarious and horrendous. Apart from that its an enjoyable strategy game. Definitely worth it. Though it might be cheaper to pick it up on one of Amazon's Paradox packs

zchen

only picked up OMD2 complete this sale. Wanted Torchlight 2 but I can wait for that....

ended up spending more over @ Amazon picking up Amalur and Lego Harry Batman pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom