• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow im glad i didnt bought Max Payne 3 (i hate that game).. but now i somehow wanna play it because they will add Roscoe Street Subway to the MP

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Yeah, weirdly the people directly below you hate when you tax them or cut off their heads. Such a hard game to figure out.

Honestly, CK2 mostly requires common sense. Beyond that, it's about figuring out which button leads to which menu/spreadsheet.

It was the rest of the game that drove me to kill, but thanks for trying to insult my intelligence anyway.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Ok, I have 2 for the CC 4 pack, who wants to join?

-mattiewheels
-grief
-
-

Right, I hadn't thought about that.. You could try to backup TF2 somewhere, uninstall it, start the download on your other HDD, quit steam and then move your backup to the new location.

TF2 has a crapton of files. Basically every GCF file labeled "team fortress", "source" and "orange".

Witcher 2? You can jump in no worries. As far as time goes act 1 is awesome and the rest is sort of crap. So just play through act 1 and it will be the perfect game for you (this statement may or may not upset the game's supporters...but should help you buy it)

Just posting to say that this is incredibly accurate. Act 1 of the Witcher 2 is some of the best RPG gaming in years but it goes downhill fast after that.

Somehow im glad i didnt bought Max Payne 3 (i hate that game).. but now i somehow wanna play it because they will add Roscoe Street Subway to the MP

Why do you hate it if you haven't played it?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Sorry, i've been busy destroying my older phone while trying to replace a flat ribbon cable.

Here's today's pic:

ipBAEGqc5iO9l.jpg

You chose well.

Save yourself the 5, Castle Crashers isn't very good imo.

Haha. ;) I have only played the first one briefly, but I have been soo keen to jump into the second one with my co-op buddy. Can't wait!

Thanks so much _tetsuo_. Your generosity is much appreciated. I have to say that this is only my second Steam sale and as much as it hurts our wallets, the generosity in gifting and trading is just so full of win. It really makes the sales I think.

Max

I am not Max
Was removed a few weeks back because of some music licensing deal or w/e running out.
LAME. Might settle on San Andreas then...

I was really itching to play an older GTA game since seeing the GTA5 trailer, I have fond memories of playing Vice City at my cousins house and never owned either, was always more interested in VC's setting too

I'm debating between getting CS GO and torchlight II. Can anyone shed some light on these two games?
CS:GO is like a game you already have and TL2 is like Diablo 2 (good) with a boring storyline and a bad skill system. Definitely get TL2 if you enjoyed the first and want to play with some friends.

cicero

I was hoping for Victoria 2 sale :(

Guess I'm waiting till Christmas.
Or you could buy it in one of the Paradox packs that are still available on Amazon.com for a few more hours instead.

• Paradox Seas Bundle: $9.99
    • Commander: Conquest of Americas - Colonial Navy
    • Commander: Conquest of Americas
    • East India Company Collection
    • Naval War: Arctic Circle
    • Pirates of Black Cove - Origins DLC
    • Pirates of Black Cove
    • Ship Simulator Extreme
    • Victoria II
    • Victoria II - A House Divided

• Paradox War Chest - $7.49 Contains:

• Victoria Franchise
      [*]Hearts of Iron III Collection
      [*]King Arthur Collection
      [*]King Arthur II

[*]Achtung Panzer 1943
      [*]Gettysburg Armored Warfare

• Plentiful Paradox Package - $9.99 Contains:

• Crusader Kings II
      [*]Magicka Collection
      [*]Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC
      [*]Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection
      [*]Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter
      [*]Victoria II
The "Victoria Franchise" in the Paradox War chest is comprised of Victoria II and Victoria II: A House Divided - Expansion.

All of them except Achtung Panzer 1943.

Thank you based cicero.

I won't be able to buy this for a few hours minimum because I have to use someone else's amazon account, but I can paypal somebody the 7.50 immediately in exchange for the Victoria 2 + AHD steam keys from that package and they can keep all of the other ones.

Anybody willing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom