• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is this the last flash deal? No more flash/daily deals?

Yeah, I think so. I'm not familiar with Steam sales but I do remember final encore sales, but I'm not sure if they'll have one.

It was a fun past week during this sale.

Winter sale is only a few weeks away! It's going to be crazier! :O

If for some reason you don't own Just Cause 2, Binding of Isaac, or Bastion, pick those up now! So many good games for so cheap :) The multiplayer mod for JC2 is really awesome, by the way.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Doesn't that say it's been on sale during every event [since May 2011]?

Barring the Summer Sale of 2011, yes, Well, it missed the Summer and Autumn Sales of 2011, but the question he responded to was:

So, what are the odds of SFIVAEC being the same price or lower a month from now?

This Autumn Sale and the Summer Sale earlier in the year are the only two instances where it's been marked down further than its general sale discount. Granted, two Daily/Flash Sale discounts over a period of three sales in which it's been included makes for good odds, but Capcom's inconsistency cannot be overstated.

SSFIVAE + all costumes for $13 is an amazing deal. I wish consoles had sales like this.

XBL's Black Friday The MS Store Black Friday sale had some great deals. Forza Horizon was $25 $15 and is only a month old, for instance.

Platy

LOL

Did you guys remember the INSANE price SF4 COMPLETE editon was on Brazilian sale at the begining of the sales ?

A0pVC.png

Well ... now that it is on flash deals ...

ut8U0.png

And the complete edition is almost DOUBLE the original price xD

For comparisson, 11.49 reais = 5.5163 US Dollars

VALIS

XBL's Black Friday sale had some great deals. Forza Horizon was $25 and is only a month old, for instance.

$15 actually. They were selling a lot of newish $60 games for $15. Not sure what got into them all of a sudden.

edit: nm, you said xbl. i was talking about the ms online store.

Edgeward

huh, I already own AE2012 on gfwl but without the costumes and the whole game plus all the dlc would cost less than buying just the dlc on the marketplace. Hmmm, I wonder how much I really want those costumes.

JaseC

$15 actually. They were selling a lot of newish $60 games for $15. Not sure what got into them all of a sudden.

edit: nm, you said xbl. i was talking about the ms online store.

Apparently, the MS Store sale is indeed the one I was thinking of -- the XBL sale applied to Forza Horizon DLC, not the game itself.

ozhenson

Doesnt look like Endless Space is going to drop any lower than the current 50% off. What are the odds of it being cheaper during the winter sale?

I could buy it now, but chances are that I wouldnt play it until christmas break.

bender

What time is it?
Not a bad sale. I had four games on my wishlist and three of them went on sale (Hotline Miami, Mark of the Ninja and Nethergate Resurrection). I've got five and change in my steam wallet for the winter sale. Come on FTL!

JaseC

Doesnt look like Endless Space is going to drop any lower than the current 50% off. What are the odds of it being cheaper during the winter sale?

I could buy it now, but chances are that I wouldnt play it until christmas break.

Hard to say since this is the first time it's been on sale, but if you're unlikely to play the game before Christmas, there's no harm in waiting regardless -- it's just four weeks, after all.

Oh for fuck sakes. I was all ready to go to bed and I see this topic, and now I spent $15 on SSFIVAE Complete and Binding of Isaac. Thanks GAF!

ShaneB

Ugh, SSF4AE. I already own it, but often forget I have it because I don't have it on Steam. LOL

I dont need to spend money on it just to have it on Steam, don't be so silly Shane!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom