• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loginius

Guys for real why do they even list sleeping dogs as a deal when they do not drop the price (germany)?

Arent they statisfied with telling us that the "game is not availiable in your region" anymore so that they have to tell us that others are getting some games cheaper too?

iM4pSiUG3W1PQ.png

Guys for real why do they even list sleeping dogs as a deal when they do not drop the price (germany)?

Arent they statisfied with telling us that the "game is not availiable in your region" anymore so that they have to tell us that others are getting some games cheaper too?

It's a special "cut" version, and they probably forgot to specifically put it on sale. Why would you want to buy the cut version anyway.

Erebus

So Max Payne 3 is 12,49€ on Steam, 9,99€ on GMG.com and $14.99 on Amazon.com (assuming it's not region locked).

GMG is the obvious option here but I'm not sure if that version activates on Steam.

MNC

So Max Payne 3 is 12,49€ on Steam, 9,99€ on GMG.com and $14.99 on Amazon.com (assuming it's not region locked).

GMG is the obvious option here but I'm not sure if that version activates on Steam.

It doesn't. GMG tells you if it does.

HoosTrax

What was that backlog-related site that tells you how long it took people on average to complete certain games? I need it...for a friend...:s

Salsa

I hate to disagree with you, Milady, but Steam sales have noticeably dropped off quite a bit recently. IMO, it isn't that GMG and Amazon have caught up, they are doing what Steam used to do, Amazon and GMG are willing to sell at a much smaller margin than Steam is.

Either way, Gabe makes money.

Maybe I just havent been paying enough attention out of having almost every game I want, but I dont think steam eber had deals as crazy as some of the stuff that pops up on amazon and gmg

Blablurn

ibgWd6zjgxP9nK.gif

our german steam store is ridiculous! really no fun to buy anything over there :/

cicero

Maybe I just havent been paying enough attention out of having almost every game I want, but I dont think steam eber had deals as crazy as some of the stuff that pops up on amazon and gmg

I think all of the crazy Steam mistakes help further that impression too. Old sales felt much more frantic, like if you couldn't load the store and check you might miss out on $2 Gothic Bundles or $20 Entire 1C Publisher Pack mistakes.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Good. Out of those i only have a SLIGHT passing interest in Sim City 4 but even that will fade soon and i will be glad i didn't bite on any.

i paid like 5 bucks for Sim City 4 a couple years ago. Game is still pretty awesome, but it's waaaay too unstable to be any funny. And it slows down to a crawl once your city is big enough.

I really want Simcity 2013.. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom