• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

well, that's one of the reasons FC2 is better

oh man can you imagine if they do that

I'd like to imagine Predator like aliens slowly infecting the populace with an insanity virus and you going around the whole game just seeing flickers of these aliens on the corner of your fov just hanging around.

Also you're collecting 200 crystal skulls. And the Idle Thumbs guys are your companion choices.

After the sales period is over, I'll likely have around 60GB to download over my 1Mbps connection.

I'm half-considering just leaving my PC at work to download it overnight. Our boss explicitly told us all download rules are off past office hours.

Salsa

You can accept endlessly respawning clone soldiers at checkpoints, and cars that magically appear out of thin air and always catch up to you, but aliens is where you draw the line?

yup!

I can also accept one of the most open "open world" games ever, that lets you mess with its system in whatever way you want

Far Cry 2 was amazing. Flawed but amazing and super ambitious.

you guys just couldnt handle dat malaria

Dambrosi

Banned
How did you get the bonus stuff? I don't see them in GMG
I dunno either, but when I redeemed the code in my Steam client, the confirmation dialog box specifically stated that it was the "pre-purchase" version. Maybe some keys left over from before launch? *shrugs*

It's oh so slightly cheaper still over at GMG UK: 15 pounds - 25% is 11.25 pounds, which converts to ~USD$18/~AUD$17. I tried to purchase the game earlier via VPN, but it didn't take (reached the processing payment phase before GMG's checkout system had a digital seizure).

Yeah I looked at all the options (prices) before I decided to go with GG, but since I never got GMG to work with a VPN, I actually prefer GG since they make it so easy for you to pay in the currency you want. :)

MNC

They couldn't even handle the water.

omg the fingers D:

BqfXc.png

Holy shit

Also, the imgur addon is GODLIKE

Could someone from the UK get me a Skyrim key for £7.18 on Gamefly using kharma45's method? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=2167

And also, I would like someone (another UK deal) to get me a Dishonored key for £11.25 off GreenManGaming (I'm not sure if you have to use coupons to get it at that price or not).

If anyone will can help out on these deals It'll be great. Will Paypal immediately.

Edit: Going to bed. Will be up at around 5pm GMT.

Tempted... but somehow i just KNOW that Deponia and To the Moon will be in the winter sale not for 66% but 75% OFF!!

Don't have time for them right now anyways so i'm gonna take the chance, at worst they will be in the winter one for 66% again right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom