• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

You guys best get sleeping dogs:

if9VAGXL1Yotv.gif

kswiston

Darksiders 2 is $13.60 with the IGN and G2PO discounts on Gamersgate. The game is Steamworks so you get a Steam key with it.

Anyone lacking the IGN Prime discount that wants help buying from Gamersgate can PM me. I should be at my PC for the next couple of hours.

kswiston

The Winter Sales will be better.

Other than there being even more games on sale (and more dailies) the Winter Sale will be about the same as this sale. People complained about the discounts in the summer sale and the last Winter sale as well. With luck though, we will at least get a new metagame. I love those since they motivate me to play my backlog over the holidays.

2010 will remain the best year for sales I think. That was the year they had those outrageous 5 for $5 indie bundles.

Ughh the pain, To the Moon is 2.79€ and the only way I can buy of Steam is with 10-15€ cards which I can't justify with the Wii U coming next week, my wallet am cry :(

Other than there being even more games on sale (and more dailies) the Winter Sale will be about the same as this sale. People complained about the discounts in the summer sale and the last Winter sale as well. With luck though, we will at least get a new metagame. I love those since they motivate me to play my backlog over the holidays.

2010 will remain the best year for sales I think. That was the year they had those outrageous 5 for $5 indie bundles.

Man but what if not? What if The Walking Dead gets a 66% or maybe a 75% off on the Winter Sales? I think that it could be better

M*A*S*H

I noticed that the endless space "Admiral Edition to Emperor Edition Upgrade" is currently a daily deal at 66% off. The game itself isn't though so it may be one of the dailies later today.

kswiston

Man but what if not? What if The Walking Dead gets a 66% or maybe a 75% off on the Winter Sales? I think that it could be better

Well, if you just mean that one game, sure. I think there is a decent change that the Walking Dead will e 66% off next sale now that all of the episodes are out. Overall though, most of these discounts will be about the same. A little more on some games, a little less on others.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
You guys best get sleeping dogs:

I really really do, and I really wanted to get it on GMG last week or so, but I have waaay too many games and I wouldn't play it anytime soon.

I'm really betting on a GOTY edition, or at least a bigger discount after a price drop sometime next year. Game looks amazing and seems like my kind of game.

I just have too much stuff to play already. :(

Gamestop has Transformers: War for Cybertron on sale for 4.99 (Steamworks):

http://www.impulsedriven.com/products/ESD-IMP-W3838

Oh goddammit I really want that, but it would actually be cheaper on the Brazillian Store if it went up for 75% off...

Decisions, decisions...

1-D_FTW

Does that really redeem on Steam, or is Gamestop pulling a fast one?

I just did it. It works. Although you have to install the Gamestop App to get the code post purchase (already had it installed because I've had to buy other games with the gift card).

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Already have the game, but wanted to quote so I can see some ragegaf!
Edit: I should totally just rehost that gif and have everyone download it twice!

I still don't fucking understand this animated .GIF bug chrome has that everything slows down to a fucking goddamn crawl jesus.

I love animated gifs and I don't care about the size, but this chrome thing has got to stop.

Twinduct

I still don't fucking understand this animated .GIF bug chrome has that everything slows down to a fucking goddamn crawl jesus.

I love animated gifs and I don't care about the size, but this chrome thing has got to stop.

Yeah I feel you. Hell I think more than most, as it takes a good 5 mins to load that one gif heh. I just stop the page load once all the pages load

Nabs

I just did it. It works. Although you have to install the Gamestop App to get the code post purchase (already had it installed because I've had to buy other games with the gift card).

Nice.

There is definitely a way to fix it, I just don't know how exactly.

Euphor!a

Banned
Does anyone actually play Awesomenauts? I enjoyed it when I played it for the free weekend but it was a free weekend, it is hard to gauge how many people actually play it when it is not free.

HoosTrax

I added a filter for his image host "http://i.minus.com/*" to my Chrome AdBlock blacklist. Much better.

If you want to be more specific about it, "http://i.minus.com/*.gif" would probably work if you only want to block GIFs.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I added a filter for his image host "http://i.minus.com/*" to my Chrome AdBlock blacklist. Much better.

If you want to be more specific about it, "http://i.minus.com/*.gif" would probably work if you only want to block GIFs.

But I don't.
I want chrome to stop slowing down, I don't want to stop looking at gifs.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I love how the Magicka people are consistent.

Their newest DLC is never discounted. They only get a discount when the next piece of DLC comes out.

In other words, Dungeons and Daemons is mine, Grinnir's Lab will have to wait.

How do Dungeons and Daemons and The Other Side of the Coin compare to Magicka: Vietnam and The Stars Are Left?

God, TSAL was such a buggy mess, I don't want to buy DLC like that again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom