• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Sabot

Deponia is shit, don't bother.

If one person buys Deponia over The Walking Dead I'm going to do stuff that could be considered unsavory.

kurahador

I doubt winter sale will see better discounts than what we have right now on dailies.

At best, games that didn't go on dailies now will go dailies in winter sale.

This people, for that price there's no reason not to buy it if you even slightly like games with good stories or adventure games.

I like both and To The Moon, in my experience, is neither.

A lot of people really, really like it. I find it trite and manipulative. Many more people don't, so you should probably still check it out if you're on the fence.

MmmSkyscraper

Unconfirmed Member
QHY4d.png

I failed at my own thread title

Son, I am
impress

FC3 isn't on the UK store yet, Y U(BI) NO LIST GAME

Edit: Also I can't be the first person to say that whenever I see Deponia, I read it as Derponia.

Do you guys think The Walking Dead will be cheaper in Winter Sale?

It probably will but I went ahead and got it. The comic and show are good and from every single person I've listened to the game is good too. Plus I want to discuss it now with my friends while Episode 5 is still burning in people's minds.

At worst you spend a couple extra bucks on what is generally regarded as one of the year's best games. People are a wreck and emotionally drained it seems (in a good way) from the end of Episode 5.

Sullichin

Unrelated, but since I got it on the sale... Before I waste my time, I can't share saves between the PC and Mac versions of The Walking Dead right? That would be sweet.

Just finished playing To The Moon. Story is fantastic, but pretty much the only reason to play it, since the actual gameplay elements are tolerable at best, and playing it on gamepad was an actively bad experience (I would have played with a mouse, but I felt like being in bed and not at my desk). Easily worth it if you want a good story (even if the premise is basically Memento meets Inception meets a teddy bear), but if you're looking for something that is fun to play, look elsewhere.

PaulLFC

To buy or not to buy Jagged Alliance... hmm....

I don't see it getting any cheaper unless the RRP gets reduced before the Christmas sale.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
It pisses me off that, again, they screwed with the flash deals durations.

Guns of Icarus flash sale lastas 4 days... so theres really no extra discount.

Deponia is another 8 hours from now (16 hours from when the deals flipped). While Fable III is 4 hours from now (8 hours from when the deals flipped).

My spreadsheet is ruined!

It pisses me off that, again, they screwed with the flash deals durations.

Guns of Icarus flash sale lastas 4 days... so theres really no extra discount.

Deponia is another 8 hours from now (16 hours from when the deals flipped). While Fable III is 4 hours from now (12 hours from when the deals flipped).

My spreadsheet is ruined!

The Icarus thing looks more like a bug to me, but that Fable and Deponia end on different times is annoying. I liked that there were two groups that ended at the sime time.

Cheddahz

Banned
I just started Rage and I was getting audio in the cutscenes, but I'm not getting any audio in the actual game, anyone know what to do?

RetroMG

Did steam just go down? I just bought Deponia (I already own WD, nobody panic,) and was going to get the Civ 5 DLC I'm missing.

EDIT: Never mind, must have been on my side. I restarted and now it's fine.

Torraz

Did steam just go down? I just bought Deponia (I already own WD, nobody panic,) and was going to get the Civ 5 DLC I'm missing.

EDIT: Never mind, must have been on my side. I restarted and now it's fine.

I got an error regarding heavy server load, but after clicking again it worked again.

RetroMG

Somehow I missed that Arma 2 is what you need to buy to play DayZ. Bought.

Edit: Aaaaand my Steam his died again. I'm starting to think it's a sign that I should get up and be productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom