• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giard

Farming Simulator was less expensive on release, it actually sold for about 7 bucks for an hour or so because of a pricing bug.

Daily Deals with the highest discount being 50%?

For shame Steam, for shame.

Edit: Wait, SRTT and Crysis updated for me. Make a fool of me will you?

Torraz

Well, made my first purchase of the sale.

I nabbed walking dead before the timer ran out.

Hope I don't regret not waiting for a 66/75% drop and I do not get hit by the save bug...

If the deals don't get better that may also be the last purchase for this sale.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Farming Simulator on daily?
Seriously...??

It almost encroached into the Top 10 of the Top 10 Sellers list when the pre-order was briefly erroneously discounted by 75% six or so weeks ago. Focus is likely hoping for similar success with this less-generous-but-intended 50% discount.

Edit: Beaten.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Yikes, bad news for the turkey, it got cooked on re-entry. That's kind of unfortunate, but at least all the mascots are safe. We have confirmation that Sir Roderick wasn't harmed. CyL is very smart to hold onto the parachute--I wasn't aware he had teeth before now. He lost his shades, though. I suspect they'll probably not try diving from space again, since so far it's seemed like they were a little under-prepared.

Alboreo

I'm really tempted by War of the Roses. I know that people seem to agree that Chivalry's actual gameplay is better, but the customization in WotR seems more to my speed.

Only 50% off though :v

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
For anyone thinking of buying the Crisis 2 game, hold off until tomorrow. Amazon is going to have this pack for $14. It includes:

-Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition
-Crysis Warhead
-Crysis Wars
-Crysis

I think we're just expecting to much. This is still a small sale, different from the Summer and Winter Sale. The amount of dailys (only 6) is the biggest indicator and lowers the potential for awesome deals.

Just put the money you want to spend into your bank account and wait until December. I bet it'll be awesome.

Yikes, bad news for the turkey, it got cooked on re-entry. That's kind of unfortunate, but at least all the mascots are safe. We have confirmation that Sir Roderick wasn't harmed. CyL is very smart to hold onto the parachute--I wasn't aware he had teeth before now. He lost his shades, though. I suspect they'll probably not try diving from space again, since so far it's seemed like they were a little under-prepared.

where are these coming from? some kinda valve sale backstory?

These are pretty weak. I love Steam but it seems like the days of 75-90% discounts on top tier games are over.

Thankfully we don't have to buy these things at Valve prices anymore. Amazon or GMG (or other store) and then activate on Steam, that's the best way to buy PC games nowadays.

Greymanic

Neo Member
Errr, just bought Skyrim DLC (it said 50% off) and I just got charged at the 33% off rate. Probably should of reviewed it before hitting purchase but anyone else have this issue?

Caerith

I know the site gets hammered around this time, but about how long does it take for prices to update on the checkout screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom