• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wal-Mart is doing XCOM for $25 on Thanksgiving night, but I think that's just for X360.

I'm hoping Chivalry, Mark of the Ninja, Dishonored, Fallen Enchantress, and Mount & Blade: Warband go on sale...

Also hope Dawnguard goes on sale more, $14 for a quest line is CRAZY!

bvX3O.png

I'm not going to check anyones Steam lists for the Critter Crunch giveaway. GAF folk have been cool to us - cool enough that if a few people want to fake like they bought it to save $1.75 I have no issue with that.

It'll take me a bit to get through the codes, so please be patient <3

Thanks a lot.

Also, take your time. No rush! :)

Ok folks, gonna do a special little GAF-only Critter Crunch thing...

We put Critter Crunch on sale for only $1.75, and for the next little while anyone who posts about grabbing it in this thread (or PM'ing me about it) will get a second code for the game in their inbox.

TL;DR - buy a copy at $1.75, post about it or PM me, and get another copy of the game just for being a rad GAF-er.

Would love to have a copy for my brother :)

QgWJY.png

Link to profile

derExperte

I'm not going to check anyones Steam lists for the Critter Crunch giveaway. GAF folk have been cool to us - cool enough that if a few people want to fake like they bought it to save $1.75 I have no issue with that.

It'll take me a bit to get through the codes, so please be patient <3

Damn, should have totally cheated. Gonna pirate the next Capy game instead!!

j/k, don't ban me

Speevy

Banned
I have every game from the first wave that I can run.

Hmm...what should I do...what game under $20 is blowing everyone's mind right now?

I mean you're like "OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY PUT IT ON SALE

Jzero

Ok folks, gonna do a special little GAF-only Critter Crunch thing...

We put Critter Crunch on sale for only $1.75, and for the next little while anyone who posts about grabbing it in this thread (or PM'ing me about it) will get a second code for the game in their inbox.

TL;DR - buy a copy at $1.75, post about it or PM me, and get another copy of the game just for being a rad GAF-er.
Can i just get one for free? :p

I saw I still got

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Sword and Soldiers HD
Eufloria
Cogs
Crayon Physics

Keys

Just tell me what you want. Would also be interested in Bad Rats if anyone has a copy?

I'm finally coming back around to the idea of checking out Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, now that it is supposedly playable post-patch. I'll scoop it up if the deal is tempting enough.

ttocs

I finally picked up Borderlands 2 on the PC since it's 25% off. I had it for the 360 but all my friends play on the PC and I've heard the graphics are a lot better on the PC. I'll just sell the 360 version on ebay for what I bought the PC version for.

An-Det

The Walking Dead $12.49
KOTOR II $2.49

ALL OVER MY FACE

Same for me. I've been waiting for TWD to fully release, now I'm going to gorge on all five episodes tomorrow when I get home. It will be glorious.

Should I buy kotor 1?

Absolutely. I've been slowly playing it since it released during the summer and it's great. Resolutions a bit wonky since it's so old but the gameplay and everything about the game is just as good as ever.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also I find it hilarious that the official Steam thread is only a few hundred pages left before closing down yet it got temporarily locked.

It's a board game. You have trains. You draw route cards to determine where you need to build routes to. When you run out of trains, the game ends--any route cards you have not completed punish you, while routes you have completed reward you, so there's a risk-reward. Other people are trying to build routes on the same map at the same time, possibly overlapping with yours, so there's the worry that you get half-way to where you want to go when you get blocked and have to find a longer way around to get to your destination, or maybe it's impossible to get there at all. It's very easy to learn, very replayable, great game. Never played the PC version.

Ahh that does sound fun.

Hmm... and the video of the game looks pretty decent too.

Nabs

I finally picked up Borderlands 2 on the PC since it's 25% off. I had it for the 360 but all my friends play on the PC and I've heard the graphics are a lot better on the PC.

I guess we all learn the hard way.

For everyone who was hyped about Magical Drop V:

Just ignore it and buy Critter Crunch. It's similar but like a million times better.

Real talk.

I paid $10 for Critter Crunch on PSN and it was worth it, so for 1/8th the price of that and the ability to play on "smaller" platforms (ie laptops) is a great deal. Lots of content, challenges, rainbow vomit, etc.

thanks again to Chairmanchuck for the warzone key. appreciate it!

No Problem.

As I stated. Still have these:

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Sword and Soldiers HD
Eufloria
Cogs
Crayon Physics

If anyone wants it, just tell me.
And if anyone wanna give me Bad Rats, I would gladly take it ;)

coopolon

I finally picked up Borderlands 2 on the PC since it's 25% off. I had it for the 360 but all my friends play on the PC and I've heard the graphics are a lot better on the PC. I'll just sell the 360 version on ebay for what I bought the PC version for.

You are going to be pissed when it is fifty percent off in a day or two.

Salsa

you gonna learn a hard lesson

Def Jukie

If there are any broke Gaf-ers out there, send me a PM and I'll send you my extra Critter Crunch code. Thanks Capy!

Edit: Gone

HoosTrax

I paid $10 for Critter Crunch on PSN and it was worth it, so for 1/8th the price of that and the ability to play on "smaller" platforms (ie laptops) is a great deal. Lots of content, challenges, rainbow vomit, etc.
I get an insatiable urge to eat Skittles when I play it. Would be a good advertising tie-in. Or actually a terrible one. Scratch that idea :s

Taking a screenshot on my Android phone is a pain, but my wishlist basically looks like this:

1. Kingdoms of Amalur $59.99
2-30 Everything else on sale 25%+

posting this preemptively

VGSqx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom