• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Isn't it also filled with cheaters/glitchers now?

There's supposed to be a patch today or tomorrow which fixes some issues.

EDIT: "All has unfortunately not gone well, encountered some last minute issues, patch won't be coming tonight, tomorrow is a possibility."

Speevy

Banned
Very well.

First speevygiveaway of the season, with many more to come. No essays this time, the stakes are too low.

The first person who replies to this post (and is online, and has their Steam ID) gets KOTOR 2.

Very well.

First speevygiveaway of the season, with many more to come. No essays this time, the stakes are too low.

The first person who replies to this post (and is online, and has their Steam ID) gets KOTOR 2.

Me? :)

ID: yiangaruga

EDIT: Speevy is awesome!

Very well.

Chairmanchuck :D

Edit:

Ah. Too late. Gratz Yiangaruga :)

I made my Steam self destruct. :(

YmTxC.jpg

Purchase went through though and that's all that matters. :D

cicero

I think there is some sort of disconnect between what I post and the actual words people are reading.

Let me try this again.

Are there any "must have" games under $20 right now? I want to do a giveaway.

Would you rather I wait a little bit?

hmm. Three currently on sale that I find interesting, not sure if they are "must have" for everyone, just me.

Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign - $9.99
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition - $11.99
Age of Empires® III: Complete Collection - $9.99

atomsk

Party Pooper
I have a rule now: Before buying a game, I ask myself how long it will be before I actually play it, and how many more Steams sales will probably occur between now and that time.

Too many times now have I bought a game on a Steam sale, only for it to go on sale several more times at lower prices before I even install it.

I bought Dragon Age: Ultimate at 25... still haven't played it.

I also give myself the rule of "if you own the first game and haven't played it, don't buy the sequel" (with the caveat, unless it's under 5 bucks)

Ok folks, gonna do a special little GAF-only Critter Crunch thing...

We put Critter Crunch on sale for only $1.75, and for the next little while anyone who posts about grabbing it in this thread (or PM'ing me about it) will get a second code for the game in their inbox.

TL;DR - buy a copy at $1.75, post about it or PM me, and get another copy of the game just for being a rad GAF-er.

Thank you very much!! :D

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
What are the possibilities of Sonic Adventure DX being a daily or flash? it's already $5
If I'm not mistaken, the Steam version is a terrible port of the original Dreamcast game. There was an older PC version, which I think was a port of the enhanced DX: Director's Cut for Gamecube, that added several missions and Game Gear games, which aren't on the Steam one.

But I don't know if that older version is still being sold somewhere, so it seems you don't have any alternatives left, sadly.

1-D_FTW

Just played the first day of Cargo Commander. Money well spent.

Got Legend of Grimrock ($3.74) stacked with the 50% off coupon from Autumn Seal. Nice!

And they were giving those coupons away like candy. Didn't realize they would have stacked. 75% is my buy price.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Everything's cheaper here in Brazil.

Mwahaha.

Edit: Zeno Clash for $.81? Why the hell not.

The only thing I like more than a Steam Sale is a GAF Steam Sale thread

Also everyone get Hotline Miami, pretty much my game of the year

kswiston

Ok folks, gonna do a special little GAF-only Critter Crunch thing...

We put Critter Crunch on sale for only $1.75, and for the next little while anyone who posts about grabbing it in this thread (or PM'ing me about it) will get a second code for the game in their inbox.

TL;DR - buy a copy at $1.75, post about it or PM me, and get another copy of the game just for being a rad GAF-er.

Critter Crunch bought. The only reason I didn't have the game already is that I own it on PSN. Thanks to your team for making great games.

Yeah, autumn seal coupons are still working. The Grimrock deal is insane. It's one of my GOTYs.

Kinda ticked off that Steam removed my Goblin Menace coupon a couple days ago, even before the Nov 20th expiration.

And yeah, great price on Grimrock indeed. One of my top-5 games of 2012. It was my intro to the sub-genre and I absolutely adored it.

Tess3ract

Banned
I don't like that we couldn't have continued this in the original thread.

Anyways:

Looks like the only thing I'm getting today is MTG2013

Pyccko

Picked up Analogue and Critter Crunch, and that's probably gonna be it. Went a little crazy this last summer sale, plus I'm pretty broke at the moment.
WALLET SAVED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom