• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erebus

No Problem.

As I stated. Still have these:

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Sword and Soldiers HD
Eufloria
Cogs
Crayon Physics

If anyone wants it, just tell me.
And if anyone wanna give me Bad Rats, I would gladly take it ;)

Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP

or Eufloria.

Please?

Speevy

Banned
I think there is some sort of disconnect between what I post and the actual words people are reading.

Let me try this again.

Are there any "must have" games under $20 right now? I want to do a giveaway.

Would you rather I wait a little bit?

I think there is some sort of disconnect between what I post and the actual words people are reading.

Let me try this again.

I think Mark of the Ninja is a pretty hot item, but it's only 25% off.
EDIT: Maybe you should wait until the thread has slowed down. Posts get buried easily right now.

wazoo

Taking a screenshot on my Android phone is a pain, but my wishlist basically looks like this:

1. Kingdoms of Amalur $59.99
2-30 Everything else on sale 25%+

KOA will never be on sale on Steam since it is published by a defunct company.

Go for the origin version, I got it for 5E on GMG once.

Where can i find US Gaffer who are kind to sell games like TWD for 12.50$? Because i dont wanna pay that in €. Will paypal the money of course.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Q.U.B.E. is on sale for 75% off. Fuck it its bought before I forget, its already $3.74 so at most I'll save a buck if it goes on a daily, lol.
I don't think it will go lower than 75%. I want it too, and it's really hard to keep my promise of not buying myself any game.

Well, promises are made to be broken, so...

Crub

Ok folks, gonna do a special little GAF-only Critter Crunch thing...

We put Critter Crunch on sale for only $1.75, and for the next little while anyone who posts about grabbing it in this thread (or PM'ing me about it) will get a second code for the game in their inbox.

TL;DR - buy a copy at $1.75, post about it or PM me, and get another copy of the game just for being a rad GAF-er.

Bought it before noticing this post. Sweet deal! <3

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198034084457

Alboreo

On the fence about Darksiders 2. I'm hoping Chivalry or War of the Roses go on sale as a daily.

I shouldn't be doing this. I just bought a ton of games this morning. Ugh.

zj1CO.jpg

This is amazing haha

iavi

Grabbed Critter Crunch and Kotor 2. I want darksiders 2, but I feel like that'll be 4.99 come the Christmas sale.

Hoping for some Capcom sales here

moojito

Is it just me or is the wishlist link missing?

Also, anyone reckon dawnguard (skyrim dlc) is likely to come down lower than 33%?

Thanks again to Cromulent_Word for the Critter Crunch code. With devs this nice and a game that looks so fantastic, I'm really hoping it does well this Winter Sale.

RedSwirl

I have a rule now: Before buying a game, I ask myself how long it will be before I actually play it, and how many more Steams sales will probably occur between now and that time.

Too many times now have I bought a game on a Steam sale, only for it to go on sale several more times at lower prices before I even install it.

Let me try this again.

Maybe pick up a bunch of copies of Kotr 2? Seems to be a popular choice, and you can please a ton of people at that price.

Speaking of which, I hope Opiate will do another Gaf Bingo this Christmas, last years was a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom