• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
At http://www.getloadedgo.com/

I can see that you can get 2 games for $15

Spec Ops: The Line
LEGO Batman 2
Binary Domain
Warhammer 40k Space Marine
Serious Sam 3 BFE Seriously Digital Edition
Sid Meier's Civilization V GOTY Edition

It looks like they removed Gods and Kings?

NBtoaster

Now Chivalry has a deal on GMG, 20% off, and can be combined with -25%, which brings it cheaper that the current Steam price...I don't know if I can wait for a daily deal :s

Now Chivalry has a deal on GMG, 20% off, and can be combined with -25%, which brings it cheaper that the current Steam price...I don't know if I can wait for a daily deal :s

pjkq2yve.jpg

McNum

Well, I'll give it a go, then.

I was just about to ask if this is the sillier, more crazy cousin of GTA, but then I took a look at the Achievement list:
Kill 35 Space Amazons with the Laser Pistol.
I no longer need to ask that question.

I hope the game is as stupid as it sounds like from that list. Properly stupid games are fun.

SJRB

Gold Member
Chivalry is 15 bucks, anyone here playing it and recommending it for that price?

It seems like a good time for 30 minutes or so but clunky as all hell.

With the codes it's 11 bucks on GMG. Can't really go wrong for 11 bucks, right? Screw Steam, I'm getting it at GMG [again].

McNum

Hey guys!

Is the star wars collection really worth with a 50% discount? or should I really buy some of those games in that collection?

Star Wars Collection

Thanks in advance
Ooh, I know the answer to this one: Wait and see if there's a daily deal!

Wut

Go back to Opposite Land.
I'm expecting a game where I can do stupid things in. By design. Like Just Cause 2, only more hyperactive and set in a city.

Lime

Is Saints Row the Third good on PC?

€10 with all of the DLC included is a pretty nice price.

It's great fun. Probably one of the best open-world games in terms of pure gameplay. The ridiculousness of the setting and events also motivate you to do random shit.

Tess3ract

Banned
I'm expecting a game where I can do stupid things in. By design. Like Just Cause 2, only more hyperactive and set in a city.
When I played with my friend, one of the first things we did was whip out our big purple floppy dildo bats and beat each other into submission.

Clunker

If I'm curious about Dawn of War II, how critical are the expansion packs to the base game? I'm definitely in for $5, but $15 for the full package is a tiny bit too much for something I'm not even sure I'll like.

1-D_FTW

Well, I'll give it a go, then.

I was just about to ask if this is the sillier, more crazy cousin of GTA, but then I took a look at the Achievement list:
Kill 35 Space Amazons with the Laser Pistol.
I no longer need to ask that question.

I hope the game is as stupid as it sounds like from that list. Properly stupid games are fun.

It's pretty stupid. And it's pretty awesome.

It's great fun. Probably one of the best open-world games in terms of pure gameplay. The ridiculousness of the setting and events also motivate you to do random shit.

I agree it is fun and worth getting.

One note though. In light of open world games like sleeping dogs? It is ageing pretty fast.

I'd get it and play through it before waiting too much longer.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
steamgamesales.com is down, so I can't check it myself. What was the cheaper that Sleeping Dogs ever get, be either on Amazon, GMG or Steam?

I always though it was 23 bucks, but I keep hearing about 18 and 12...

I'm asking because I can buy it for 14 USD on this local Store and I'm wondering...

If I'm curious about Dawn of War II, how critical are the expansion packs to the base game? I'm definitely in for $5, but $15 for the full package is a tiny bit too much for something I'm not even sure I'll like.
They're only critical if you plan to play multiplayer games online. Get the core game now and then you can pick up the expansions during the winter holiday sale, if you like it. The single player campaign is well worth playing by itself.

steamgamesales.com is down, so I can't check it myself. What was the cheaper that Sleeping Dogs ever get, be either on Amazon, GMG or Steam?

I always though it was 23 bucks, but I keep hearing about 18 and 12...

I'm asking because I can buy it for 14 USD on this local Store and I'm wondering...

OH GOD, I need to know what the lowest steam price for Spec Ops was, I neeed to justify splitting that 15$ for 2 games deal! HELP ME SPEND MONEY, GAF

7,50 on GMG. It was 6 bucks on some poland store, but that wasn't easy to buy.

Thanks.
Anyone interested in splitting a GetGames bundle? Any two games on here are $15 total, so $7.50. I just want Gods and Kings. So someone would need to PayPal me $7.50 and pick one of the other games. Thanks!

Spec Ops: The Line
LEGO Batman 2
Civilization V: Gods & Kings
Civilization V GOTY
Serious Sam 3 Seriously Digital Edition
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

I'd love to do this deal with someone else who can paypal me $7.50 USD.... I'm looking for Spec Ops.

PM ME PLEASE

Lime

The expansion packs reiterate and improve upon the original formula. Retribution > Chaos Rising > Vanilla campaign.

OH GOD, I need to know what the lowest steam price for Spec Ops was, I neeed to justify splitting that 15$ for 2 games deal! HELP ME SPEND MONEY, GAF

It's $5.99 with voucher NOV20OFF or DOWNLOAD, you won't find it cheaper!

When you checkout you'll need to verify your order, in that window you can enter either of those codes to get a 20% off

Edit: I forgot to mentionate that this code is one time use, non stackable with each other

cicero

Any chance anyone wants the Civ V: GotY edition from this bundle for $12.50? I just need the Gods & Kings from it.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A9XQ886/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Kings Bounty is a fantastic series, so you don't feel too bad. At least you didn't buy the entire Worms collection *cough*JaseC*cough*.

I didn't notice a response to him between these two posts so I wanted to make sure, did you notice the other comment Amzin made about Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings?? It is Steam activated for BOTH PC/Mac and still available, if you are still looking for the cheapest copy around.

Since people still missing it, amazon has G&K for $7.49, for Steam, and the 'Mac' key is both the Mac and Windows versions (since it's Steamplay).

RedSwirl

Shit. I finally went ahead and grabbed Max Payne 3... at the Microsoft Store for $10. Physical copy too. Didn't want to take a 35GB bite out of my monthly data cap.

Ledsen

They are all different campaigns, they don't add anything to the base game except multiplayer stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom