• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

kswiston

It only increases the price a dollar, but 70% doesn't seem that great for a Mass Effect Discount when they have been 75% off in like every sale during the past 2 years.

d1rtn4p

If youre on Windows 8, do your research on Hotline Miami. There is a late game crash that makes it very hard to complete. Me, along with a lot of people, are still waiting on a patch to be able to finish it.

I notice that picture gave Gaben a notable 'bulge' there. Reminds me of King of All Cosmos from Katamari Damacy.

gXH5j.jpg

It reminded me of the Dota 2 Anti-Mage pic.

bb9N1.png

Mrbob

If youre on Windows 8, do your research on Hotline Miami. There is a late game crash that makes it very hard to complete. Me, along with a lot of people, are still waiting on a patch to be able to finish it.

Ooops, bought it already. Oh well, hopefully it's patched soon.

Viewtify

Banned
No DRM, and my personal attitude of preferring GOG over Steam for games available on both vendors. Plus, if anyone's gonna add the soundtrack at some point, it's GOG.

Regardless, it's a great price for the game on Steam, so as I said, I am tempted.

The steam version comes with the soundtrack in .ogg

gabbre

Can someone please do this for me and I will paypal the money in advance? It says region locked. Hopefully that is only to buy and not the game itself.

This title is available for purchase in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Aruba, Afghanistan, Angola, Anguilla, Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Armenia, Antarctica, French Southern Territories, Azerbaijan, Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Central African Republic, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Switzerland, China, Côte D'Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Cook Islands, Comoros, Cape Verde, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Western Sahara, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Micronesia, Federated States of, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Guinea, Guadeloupe, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Grenada, Greenland, French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Croatia, Indonesia, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Iceland, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Lesotho, Macao, Morocco, Monaco, Moldova, Republic of, Madagascar, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Rebublic of, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mozambique, Mauritania, Montserrat, Martinique, Mauritius, Malawi, Malaysia, Mayotte, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Nepal, Nauru, Oman, Pakistan, Pitcairn, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Paraguay, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, French Polynesia, Qatar, Réunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Senegal, Singapore, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Saint Helena, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Solomon Islands, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Somalia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Serbia, Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Seychelles, Syrian Arab Republic, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda, Ukraine, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Holy See (Vatican City State), Vietnam, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

I see it at 4.99 (3.99 with the code) Once activated on Steam is marked as ROW (Rest Of the World)

This title is available for purchase in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Aruba, Afghanistan, Angola, Anguilla, Åland Islands, Albania, Andorra, United Arab Emirates, Argentina, Armenia, Antarctica, French Southern Territories, Azerbaijan, Burundi, Benin, Burkina Faso, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bhutan, Bouvet Island, Botswana, Central African Republic, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Switzerland, China, Côte D'Ivoire, Cameroon, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the, Congo, Cook Islands, Comoros, Cape Verde, Christmas Island, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Algeria, Egypt, Eritrea, Western Sahara, Ethiopia, Fiji, Falkland Islands (Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Micronesia, Federated States of, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Gibraltar, Guinea, Guadeloupe, Gambia, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Grenada, Greenland, French Guiana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Croatia, Indonesia, India, British Indian Ocean Territory, Iran, Islamic Republic of, Iraq, Iceland, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Kiribati, Kuwait, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Lebanon, Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Lesotho, Macao, Morocco, Monaco, Moldova, Republic of, Madagascar, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Rebublic of, Mali, Myanmar, Mongolia, Mozambique, Mauritania, Montserrat, Martinique, Mauritius, Malawi, Malaysia, Mayotte, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, Norfolk Island, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Nepal, Nauru, Oman, Pakistan, Pitcairn, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Korea, Democratic People's Republic of, Paraguay, Palestinian Territory, Occupied, French Polynesia, Qatar, Réunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Senegal, Singapore, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Saint Helena, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Solomon Islands, Sierra Leone, San Marino, Somalia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Serbia, Sao Tome and Principe, Swaziland, Seychelles, Syrian Arab Republic, Turks and Caicos Islands, Chad, Togo, Thailand, Tajikistan, Tokelau, Turkmenistan, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Tanzania, United Republic of, Uganda, Ukraine, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Holy See (Vatican City State), Vietnam, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.

I see it at 4.99 (3.99 with the code) Once activated on Steam is marked as ROW (Rest Of the World)

Thanks. Im in Australia, wouldn't let me check out.

Aaron

Hotline Miami is famous for its soundtrack... which doesn't work with the latest update. I just get sound effects, no music. -_-

HoosTrax

Super Shock Bundle
13 games for $13

Steam:
Cortex Command
Home
Swift*Stitch (I think they made a typo here, it's not on Steam as far as I can tell)
Thirty Flights of Loving
Offspring Fling
PUzzle Bots
VVVVVV

Non-Steam:
Captain Foraxian
Jottobots
Starseed Pilgrim
Deepak Fights Robots
Probability 0
Little Gardens

Status