• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

alstein

Are we talking Age of Wonders style gameplay?

It's not based on Age on Wonders that much.

I'd say AOW has better magic, FE has better everything else, especially AI. (best AI for a fantasy game ever)

FE's main flaw is that it's still an overambitious game, and not everything is done perfectly, but none of this keeps the game from being good in its current form.

I've put at least 30 hours into it since .98, and many more in earlier betas. They've got some nice patching planned to add stuff in/polish stuff up , one patch aimed for around the New Year.

I'd definitely recommend this.

Since this is the current STEAM thread I will repost this question. Did they remove steam cloud support from Skyrim? I installed on my laptop but I have no saves.

Cramoss

Everyone should get Hotline Miami. Violent fast paced action game with trippy story and amazing soundtrack set in the 80s.

RetroMG

I'm tempted to double dip on Mass Effect 1 & 2. I own them, but they're on Origin, which I don't really like.

But on the other hand, I don't really know that I'm ever going to play them again.

Buying Hotline Miami. I was going to gift it to a friend who keeps talking about it, but he already beat me to the purchase.

Super Shock Bundle
13 games for $13

Steam:
Cortex Command
Home
Swift*Stitch (I think they made a typo here, it's not on Steam as far as I can tell)
Thirty Flights of Loving
Offspring Fling
PUzzle Bots
VVVVVV

Non-Steam:
Captain Foraxian
Jottobots
Starseed Pilgrim
Deepak Fights Robots
Probability 0
Little Gardens

I haven't seen it in a while but some of the older bundles used to let you redeem some games on steam even if they weren't on the platform. Just came up in your library. Could be that.

Kinyou

Oh god, this is the first time I can actually participate in steam sales.

Deponia, Amnesia?!?! all 50% off. But I don't have time to play them right away... But they're 50% off.... OHH GOOODD

Oh god, this is the first time I can actually participate in steam sales.

Deponia, Amnesia?!?! all 50% off. But I don't have time to play them right away... But they're 50% off.... OHH GOOODD

I felt the same on my first Steam sale. Just breath, take it slow. Or don't. Just buy everything like I did.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
After listening to some of the soundtrack, and watching video, I think I'm going to buy hotline Miami.

Only because I don't even have my gaming PC built yet I'm going to let the deal on Max Payne 3 run out in hopes that it will be the same price again come December.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
If i want Pid, Dust Force, and Fairy Bloom Freesia should I just get them now?

It doesn't seem like those indie games are daily deals this time.

If i want Pid, Dust Force, and Fairy Bloom Freesia should I just get them now?

It doesn't seem like those indie games are daily deals this time.

They might still get flash deals. Hotline Miami just got one. Although I asked Nyu Media on twitter and they said they don't have any daily/flash sales planned.

Why not just wait until the 27th and make sure?

New deals:

Borderlands 2 (50% off, DLC not on sale)
F1 2012 (50% off)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution & DLC (75% off)
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (50% off)
Mark of the Ninja (50% off)
Total War Shogun 2 (66% off)

Volcynika

mekj4.jpg

Cheddahz

Banned
If you haven't played Deus Ex: HR yet, do it now! Probably my favorite game of 2011!

In other news, I wish I wasn't broke from buying Hotline Miami, I would jump on Mark of the Ninja

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
They might still get flash deals. Hotline Miami just got one. Although I asked Nyu Media on twitter and they said they don't have any daily/flash sales planned.

Why not just wait until the 27th and make sure?

Cause i wanna play pid right now! :(

Fine. I'll wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom