• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Mark of the Ninja boring. It was great at the beginning but you do the same over and over and over and over. Useless items here, and OP skills at the end were just a few meh points. The story was great but the ending ruined everything of it.

arit

Anyone with even a passing interest in good stealth games should buy Mark of the Ninja.

Though the score system rewards a non stealthy playstyle more than pure stealth. The illusion of freedom choosing your path is also misleading, since the checkpoints can become traps if you play a way not intended by the game.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Chivalry 4 pack is 8,50 for each if you send me paypal money in USD. (I live in Brazil, so it's cheaper here. That's 7,50 plus paypal taxes).

I need two more to compelte a fourpack. PM me if you want one.

gone! Thanks to Stephen_drewz and Mavromatis

Proc

Chivalry over Battle of the Roses for multiplayer medieval mayhem?

I haven't been following either of them but this thread seems to lean on being excited for Chivalry more?

Tess3ract

Banned
Maybe we should just have a "central Bundle topic" at some point, looking at all the diverse bundles out there.
Yeah I don't like how it's done here for neogaf, there's way too many threads that aren't thread worthy, it makes it hard to find information that isn't contained.

There is a central indie bundle thread which is good, because otherwise I'd never know

vazel

Banned
wtf? I bought Chivalry then I logged into my Steam client and apparently Chivalry was already installed? How the hell?

Does Chivalry still have some problems with its multiplayer and just being a bit buggy? Pretty nice price but I'm thinking I might just wait for the winter sale.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Mark of the Ninja, yes! Or should I wait for 75% off?

Only 40% for Deus Ex 1 & 2? WTF Valve, I don't wanna pay 12 bucks for both. Maybe on the Winter Sale they'll be cheaper, who knows?
Is the Human Revolution DLC worth it? Already have the base game and Missing Link, though I want to play the older games first.

bender

What time is it?
I'm a FTL sale away from being able to skip out on the Winter Sales this year. I had $20 in my Steam Wallet for the occasion. My wish list:

-Hotline Miami (purchased)
-Mark of the Ninja (purchased)
-Nethergate: Resurrection (on sale but going to wait and see if becomes a daily/flash)
-FTL

Thank you Autumn Sale.

zychi

Banned
The rule is to wait til the end of the sale right? I forgot to purchase KOTOR 2 at 2.49 and now its back up to 4.99

Volcynika

The rule is to wait til the end of the sale right? I forgot to purchase KOTOR 2 at 2.49 and now its back up to 4.99

If it was a flash sale, that's probably the cheapest it'll get. You missed out. You only wait till the end of the sale to see if the game gets a daily/flash sale! :p

Giard

It might be a daily deal, but chances are you've missed it. It'll probably be back during the winter sale.

edit: beaten

sixclaws

Banned
For anyone looking for Total War: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai, the price of the collection with the game and all the dlc is $9.99 compared to the price of just the game alone for $10.19.

balddemon

Banned
ok so i'm a dumbass, and bought XCOM on an alt steam account. not really a huge issue, but i'd like to play it on my main one and get achievements and stuff there. that's where all my real friends are too. is there anything i can do to transfer it, or am i SOL?

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
is it me or did Saints Row drop in price over the last day? from like 19.99 to 9.99

Damn, Borderlands 2 out of nowhere. £15 seems irresistible, yet the cynic in me feels it'll be cheaper in the X-Mas sales, but it can't be... right?

1-D_FTW

ok so i'm a dumbass, and bought XCOM on an alt steam account. not really a huge issue, but i'd like to play it on my main one and get achievements and stuff there. that's where all my real friends are too. is there anything i can do to transfer it, or am i SOL?

I wouldn't count on it. I'm sure Valve doesn't make any exceptions, because this is how people would do 2nd hand used sales.

vazel

Banned
Same thing happened to me too with Jet Set Radio. Steam support told me they can't transfer games to another account.

5VCgw.jpg

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
I picked up Mark of the Ninja and Chivalry today. Between Steam, Amazon, and Greenman Gaming I have pretty much got everything on my Wishlist that I really wanted. Just waiting to see if there will be a better deal on Torchlight II and Sins of Solar Empire before I pick them up as well.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
It may not get any super cheap deals right now but man X-Com is a great buy. I just finished a mission and I'm literally shaking from the tension. I lost two good operatives but the mission was a success.

By the way, if you already have Deus Ex but not the DLC, I highly recommend The Missing Link. It's about 5-7 hours of gameplay with plenty of reasons to replay it. It's also very, very well done. It looks fantastic, has a great locale, and some really cool new characters.

EDIT:

How long is the Missing Link DLC for Deus Ex HR?

Probably about 5-7 hours or so. Although I got about 15 hours out of it from replaying it several times.

There's an achievement for playing through the entire thing without firing a weapon, using any explosives, or upgrading any of your augments. Definitely recommend giving that a shot, it's a ton of fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom