• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

EDIT: Yay it's working now.
Nice to see Total War Shogun 2 is on sale, but how is Shogun 2 LotS compared to it?

Free copy of "Mark of the Ninja" for the first person who posts a picture of a great stealth gameplay moment.

2247d1176659897-solid-snake-box-papercraft-snakebox.jpg

I have Mark Of The Ninja in my cart but I really don't like the aesthetics of the game

reminds me of Newgrounds.com circa 2002

wat. The Simpsons has worse animation than this.

I really don't like this "non-pixelated 2D style = HURR MADE IN FLASH THEREFORE SHIT DURR" argument that is really depressingly common.

balddemon

Banned
You could try getting a refund on the other account and hoping for the deal popping up again on the last day, or during the winter sale.

Have you run the game yet? If not you might be able to convince them it was meant to be purchased as a gift

i just submitted a ticket sort of combining these two. bit of truth fudging, but i have no morals anyways! thanks for the ideas though haha.

Tizoc

Help me out here GAF
I've added Total War Shogun 2 and TW Shogun 2 LotS to my cart. I expect both to undergo a flash deal sale, but which of the 2 should I go with? Will I miss out on anything if I just get Shogun 2 LotS of those 2?

plc268

Ugh, I just bought Hotline Miami, and literally after 3 minutes of playing, I feel like I want to throw up. All the weird graphical effects give me a massive headache.

Well that's 5 bucks pissed down the drain.

MNC

Ugh, I just bought Hotline Miami, and literally after 3 minutes of playing, I feel like I want to throw up. All the weird graphical effects give me a massive headache.

Well that's 5 bucks pissed down the drain.

Your own fault for not looking up some footage of the game.

plc268

Your own fault for not looking up some footage of the game.

Thanks for being a smartass and unhelpful.

I knew what the game looked like, and even watched the giantbomb QL, and that didn't bother me. But the shifty colors and moving text... blegh.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Looks like Tappet was hungry. Nice to see the birds helping our friends avoid smashing their bodies into the ground. Hope they've learnt the lesson: space diving may look fun, but it surely ain't safe.

With all due respect to Tappet, because I'm the kind of guy who sometimes eats dinner before it's served because I'm so hungry, if he keeps eating like that there'll be no turkey left for CyL or Sir Roderick. That's not in keeping with the spirit of Thanksgiving!

Also Sir Roderick appears to be hollow--I'm kind of surprised he needs a bird, it seems like he himself would make a pretty good parachute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom