• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah, they replaced Gods & Kings for Binary Domain, was planning to pick Civ V+Gods & Kings. Think I'll skip, Spec Ops will surely be cheaper soon and the other games I'm not particularly interested.

Do they give you Steam keys for these games? Never heard of that site before..

Necrovex

All right, I am interested in getting Borderlands 2. One of my friends will join me on the deal. I am willing to host the deal.

The require criteria: A Paypal Account, $22.50, and their Steam name.

1) Necrovex (this is me)
2) Bosmoq
3)
4)

Edit: This is for the U.S.

Caerith

How is the performance/stability on Hotline Miami? I remember a while ago that you had to disable Steam to get it to run. Still the case?

Salsa

wLTle.png

now get off my back people

Torraz

Would like to know this as well.
Ah okay!

Chivalry 4-pack (US)

1. NihonTiger90
2. AcridMeat
3. DarkKyo

edit: Cheers Everdred!

I'm in the EU and just got a (working) US copy of Chivalry.

I think the only truly distinct is Russia which has (RU) behind the games' names and the rest of the world.

Necrovex

Does anyone from the UK want to host a Borderlands 2 4-pack? I'd be in.

I'm in the EU and just got a (working) US copy of Chivalry.

I think the only truly distinct is Russia which has (RU) behind the games' names and the rest of the world.

Sounds like you can join me for the four-pack deal, Tim. You up to? If you join, I'll only need one more person.

I hosted one earlier and it worked fine gifting. UK price is cheaper ($18).

Oh, that's even better if someone from the UK is willing to host. If not, the extra four dollars won't break my bank.

cicero

I really wish they would finally drop Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade down in price below $10, for once.

derExperte

Funny how no one ever mentions these things.

I did a few hours ago in the other thread and the problems have been discussed regularily here, I think they're common knowledge by now. But they don't affect everyone so I wouldn't discourage someone from trying the game, especially at this price. I paid full, had to fiddle around a bit, had crashes but still love the game and will start a second runthrough after the next patch. https://twitter.com/HotlineMiami/status/272424095491186692

I really wish they would finally drop Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade down in price below $10, for once.

Its 5 euros (6.5 USD) on the EU store:

Buy Dawn of War® - Platinum Edition
Includes 2 items: Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Gold Edition, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Dark Crusade

Do you want it? I can gift it

TimmiT

Sounds like you can join me for the four-pack deal, Tim. You up to? If you join, I'll only need one more person.

Oh, that's even better if someone from the UK is willing to host. If not, the extra four dollars won't break my bank.

Sure, I'd be in. And yeah, it'd be even better if someone from the UK could host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom