• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Necrovex

Borderlands 2 4-pack deal.

1) Necrovex
2) Bosmoq
3) TimmiT
4)

This is the U.S. server. If someone from the UK wishes to host, which will give us a bigger discount, that would be groovy. Otherwise, I'll be the host. $22.50 for each person.

VALIS

Can anyone recommend Carrier Command: Gaea Mission?

Just watched a bunch of youtubes and I dunno. Looks like an okay Halo-ish kind of thing, but not exactly grabbing me by the shirt collars. The Steam genres list "Action, Strategy" but I'll be damned if I see any significant strategy game elements in it.

edit: Nevermind. Flash sale is over, and like hell am I paying $37.50 for that.

dingsbums

Neo Member
EU/DE

t7FQ2.png

allansm

I'm very interested in Hotline Miami actually, thanks! Also Zeno Clash is dirt cheap, might consider it.

Guys, is Snapshot any good? It looks incredible.

If you like puzzle platformers, you will like Snapshot. It's one of my favorite games this year. The level design is incredible, new elements are introduced until the very end and the game never becomes repetitive;

LA Noire (standard edition) is only $3.75 here in Australia. It's interesting to see that steam doesn't seem to care about pricing discrepancies with their bundles. LA Noire complete is $15 while you can get the standard game plus dlc pack for $8~ ($3.75+$4.50).

cicero

Its 5 euros (6.5 USD) on the EU store:

Buy Dawn of War® - Platinum Edition
Includes 2 items: Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Gold Edition, Warhammer® 40,000: Dawn of War® - Dark Crusade

Do you want it? I can gift it

Ouch. Sorry I missed your reply, I would have gone for that. :(

Thank you for offering though.

HoosTrax

While I haven't played the DLC when I asked this I was told that one of the 'best' (according to this person) cases was DLC, and if you enjoy the base game and would like more then the DLC is worth it (it's decent to good quality).
If it's the case I'm thinking of, then yes, there's is one particularly...bombastic...case that's part of the DLC.

cicero

I insta-bought the Galactic Civilizations Complete Pack. This was one of the games I have been really wanting to drop down in price. I was just looking into trying to see if I could get my old copy of Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition on Impulse/Stardock working again just a couple of days ago. This is so great.

Bentendo

Borderlands 2 4-pack deal.

1) Necrovex
2) Bosmoq
3) TimmiT
4)

This is the U.S. server. If someone from the UK wishes to host, which will give us a bigger discount, that would be groovy. Otherwise, I'll be the host. $22.50 for each person.

I wouldn't mind taking the last spot if no one else has yet. I'm from the US so I'm sorry about that. Do I just PayPal you?

FREE games

I have a steam key for S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl, Red Faction: Armageddon and Metro 2033. First person to quote with the game they want will get it.

Edit. ALL GONE

Necrovex

And it's done, the list is filled for BL2

1) Necrovex
2) Bosmoq
3) TimmiT
4) Bentendo

Timmi, I sent you a FR, and Ben, you should have received my PM. When you two becomes friends with me, I shall buy the pack.

Edit: Already did a 4-pack with Aselith

Is anyone interested in a Chivalry 4-pack? The US store has the best price, so if anyone from the US wants to host that would be great. Otherwise I'm willing to host (EU), saves me about 3 euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom