• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
f77fabbcd318d3dd6301fbeb101bf6a92582857f.jpg

I hate you guys, look at what you forced me to do!

(the Max Payne bundle was bought yesterday, double-dipped just to have them on Steam)

mrgone

Oh. I've heard it is awesome.

But is it awesome in that "Resonance of fate/Neir/Folklore" is awesome kind of way or is it "awesome awesome"?

It's like a grindhouse version of Super Meat Boy where instead of saving a girl made out of bandages you put on a rubber horse mask and murder a bunch of Russian gangsters in 1989. That kind of awesome

It's like a grindhouse version of Super Meat Boy where instead of saving a girl made out of bandages you put on a rubber horse mask and murder a bunch of Russian gangsters in 1989. That kind of awesome

1989 had some of the best songs ever. It isn't a big factor, but is enough to make me buy it.

mrgone

1989 had some of the best songs ever. It isn't a big factor, but is enough to make me buy it.

Perhaps it is no coincidence, then, that this game has one of the best soundtracks as well!

Search for Max Payne, click on it, and it should be one of the options. It was cheaper a few days ago; something around $3. Both games do not work on Windows 8.

Ouch, another fine reason to avoid Windows 8. :(

I get a Grand Theft Auto 1 vibe from Hotline Miami, its pretty fun. I thought it would be way harder from watching the Giant Bomb quicklook, but I'm blowing through it with an Xbox controller pretty easily so far

I get a Grand Theft Auto 1 vibe from Hotline Miami, its pretty fun. I thought it would be way harder from watching the Giant Bomb quicklook, but I'm blowing through it with an Xbox controller pretty easily so far

Yeah, playing it regularly isn't too bad but when you go for the highest score and have to blow through the stages as quickly and perfectly as possible then it gets really challenging.

Derrick01

Banned
This ninja game better be better than Shank. I'm trusting you, random collection of GAF people...

They're really nothing alike at all except the art style. Shank's a piece of shit whereas Mark of the Ninja is the first and best pure stealth game released since Hitman Blood Money almost 7 years ago. It's not some crappy hybrid like Human Revolution or Dishonored.

They're really nothing alike at all except the art style. Shank's a piece of shit whereas Mark of the Ninja is the first and best pure stealth game released since Hitman Blood Money almost 7 years ago. It's not some crappy hybrid like Human Revolution or Dishonored.
It blows my mind hearing stuff like this since I underestimated the stealth of it due to its 2D sidescrolling nature. Guess I'll be in for something nice once I'm done with Hotline.

Where do you see this?
Go to Community > Friends, your info will also show up on the feed.

Derrick01

Banned
I've noticed there are no DLC for Mass Effect 2. Is it included with the game automatically?

Have to buy it from the bioware site using their shitty points system.

Rickenslacker said:
It blows my mind hearing stuff like this since I underestimated the stealth of it due to its 2D sidescrolling nature

Oh believe me I did too for a long time before finally buying it a month ago or so. But it works really well, not enough to be like the greatest stealth game ever or anything, but enough to be worthy to be called a stealth game.

Psychonauts - 2.49
Cities XL - 9.99
Mount and Blade Collection - 8.74

EDIT: It looks like the Mount and Blade changed to the Collection and went up in price five dollars.

oipic

Very close to pulling the trigger on GalCivII... it has been on my wishlist forever, but I haven't picked it up due to (a) backlog and (b) the many shinier, newer things that keep coming along.

I just picked up G&K for Civ5, as well... so maybe I have my turn-based needs covered. Analysis paralysis, yo.

New flash deals:

- Psychonauts
- Cities XL 2012
- Mount and Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom