• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hearing too many people encountering errors and having problems with Hotline Miami. Maybe I should wait till it's patched before buying it?

I have had zero incidents so far.

Although the game didn't close properly the first time, but that's hardly an issue. I seem to missing achievements though, even though I selected Steamworks.... I think.

currently on chapter 3.

Is Oblivion worth $15 for Shivering Isles and Mods? I've already done a good bit of the DLC and all of the base game on consoles.

Relatively speaking, $15 is not a good deal for that package, so unless you're really itching to play it now, you're better off waiting since it's very likely that it will be cheaper during the winter sale.

I already own Borderlands 2 but I want to buy a 4 pack to offer to friends. How do I do it ? Steam say " you already have this " and I can't even buy " to gift "

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Relatively speaking, $15 is not a good deal for that package, so unless you're really itching to play it now, you're better off waiting since it's very likely that it will be cheaper during the winter sale.

Just gonna wait then, not that desperate to play. Thanks everyone.

Fantasmo

When things get back to non-sale time, it's just as easy to post in the general Steam thread your profile and you'll get plenty of friend adds :)

I suggest not doing so now just because this thread often moves so fast! lol

Thanks for the info! Hey, which one is the Steam general thread? Anyone wanna play Borderlands 2?

Trying to decide if I should spend my last $5 on Hotline Miami or not.

QW3qy.jpg

So I just started up Hotline Miami, I can tell I'ma love this. Vaguely reminds me of Prisoner No Remorse if anyone remembers that game.

One question though, what's the AlienWare toggle in the options menu and why can't I turn it off after enabling it?

Finaika

So I just started up Hotline Miami, I can tell I'ma love this. Vaguely reminds me of Prisoner No Remorse if anyone remembers that game.

One question though, what's the AlienWare toggle in the options menu and why can't I turn it off after enabling it?

You mean Crusader?

mrgone

I think it's just a feature that lets the application control the colour of the LEDs on Alienware devices. With all the crazy colour cycling going on in this game it might be the first time that has an appropriate use :)

Cheddahz

Banned
Aside from getting sick, I'm having a ball with Hotline Miami, I'm already on Part Two and I recommend that everyone picks it up

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'm guessing playing the game on a huge monitor with the sun shining brightly in your eyes isn't the best thing to do. The lights start killing my eyes after a while

What's the matter? TOO RADICAL TUBULAR FOR YOU?

mrgone

I'm guessing playing the game on a huge monitor with the sun shining brightly in your eyes isn't the best thing to do. The lights start killing my eyes after a while

I can totally see that - along with the background colour constantly rotating and the scanline filter, moving around in the game subtly tilts the view depending where in the level you are. TotalBiscuit mentions it in his WTF, too, saying he can only play for 15 minutes at time or such because it of the way it triggers his motion sickness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom