• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like it´s a shame that I already own and have beaten Deus Ex: Human Revolution. That price for that game is just ridiculous. So great.

HoosTrax

Guys....grab....Hotline Miami now....so good....but.....I'm going to.....*throws up everywhere*
World's greatest parent^

rainbowvomit456.jpg

FoneBone

Deus Ex was very high on my list of "games I wanted to play on my old PC but couldn't run," and I just bought a new machine, so... great timing.

A few key for paradox stuff, nothing grand but it's free
Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code]
AYHTK-QJ7YY-68BBG

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code]
77N20-9NMRJ-5EDV0

Majesty Gold - HD [Online Game Code]
75FZY-Y5ERY-DQM8Q

Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code]
72J0R-6KTC9-L4GYF

Majesty 2 Collection [Online Game Code]
7IIFF-RKECW-5Y8YC

Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
68FNP-R706M-9TC7Q

Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code]
Product Code: 78RE2-93DJ3-WG9AB

enjoy

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Pull the trigger, do you think that you can wait for one month?
I don't know if I can, but I know I should. The day I swore I wouldn't buy anything this month seems so long ago...

Please, someone tell me horrible things about MotN and Hotline Miami before I tear my wallet a new one.

Well I haven't played either of them(yet), but I wouldn't assume a 75% discount for Christmas...it could happen, but it's not guaranteed by any means.
C'mon, I need arguments to NOT buy the games. Like if I do, the developers will break into my house and kidnap my dog or something.

As I just posted on my Steam community feed: "All you dudes buying Mark of the Ninja and Hotline Miami on sale, congrats on buying two of the better games this year! You're in for a good time."

Like 20 friends in a row buying either MotN, Hotline Miami or both. These are good games, so yeah, you should buy 'em now if you're looking for something to play.
If I read just one more comment telling me to buy the games, I'll do. For my wallet's sake, I'd better not.

AYHTK-QJ7YY-68BBG

77N20-9NMRJ-5EDV0

75FZY-Y5ERY-DQM8Q

72J0R-6KTC9-L4GYF

7IIFF-RKECW-5Y8YC

68FNP-R706M-9TC7Q

enjoy

Tried claiming Majesty 2 but was taken, thanks any way :)

1-D_FTW

As I just posted on my Steam community feed: "All you dudes buying Mark of the Ninja and Hotline Miami on sale, congrats on buying two of the better games this year! You're in for a good time."

Like 20 friends in a row buying either MotN, Hotline Miami or both. These are good games, so yeah, you should buy 'em now if you're looking for something to play.

What if I already bought the much better game, Cargo Commander, for half the price? I good?

Rapstah

AYHTK-QJ7YY-68BBG

77N20-9NMRJ-5EDV0

75FZY-Y5ERY-DQM8Q

72J0R-6KTC9-L4GYF

7IIFF-RKECW-5Y8YC

68FNP-R706M-9TC7Q

enjoy

Seems to be all taken now. I tried to grab Mongols and Ruler Designer but they're both taken. Thanks for the opportunity though!

I don't know if I can, but I know I should. The day I swore I wouldn't buy anything this month seems so long ago...

Please, someone tell me horrible things about MotN and Hotline Miami before I tear my wallet a new one.

C'mon, I need arguments to NOT buy the games. Like if I do, the developers will break into my house and kidnap my dog or something.

If I read just one more comment telling me to buy the games, I'll do. For my wallet's sake, I'd better not.

Sorry but I just can say that Mark of the Ninja is AWESOME!!! Buy it you won't regret it!

ShaneB

Is there a Steam friends thread? None of my friends play on PC and it'd be great to have some people on my list. Thanks!

When things get back to non-sale time, it's just as easy to post in the general Steam thread your profile and you'll get plenty of friend adds :)

I suggest not doing so now just because this thread often moves so fast! lol

Big-E

This sale is really throwing me off. Borderlands price is good but I don't want to get burned where I wait a month and it is 66 off for Christmas. I think I am going to hold and only buy things that are less than 5 dollars now and save up for Christmas. Will have more time to play then too.

elfinke

Grabbed GalCiv (it had been in my wish list for quite some time) and a copy of BL2 for someone else. Can't quite convince myself to buy Hotline though... It can wait until Xmas
$2.50
I guess.

A pretty light on Steam Sale so far.

Bentendo

Damage:

-Chivalry
-Borderlands 2
-Hotline Miami
-Mark of the Ninja
-McPixel
-Hearthfire
-Awesomenauts
-Magicka
-Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
-Blocks that Matter

I'll probably pick up Mark of the Ninja before it expires since I doubt it'll be much/any cheaper in the Winter sale, if it gets featured at all, which would mean waiting until Summer or a bundle, and Humble Bundles have been focused on Android a lot, lately.

Hotline Miami is intriguing because everyone is incredibly high on it, but I haven't seen anything in videos that makes me actually want to play it, since I don't have the best reflexes/reactions/hand-eye coordination.

Slow sale for me. Picked up MTG 2013 and love/hate it. I love it because it's Magic, I hate it because it's simultaneously too slow when you have nothing to do and too imprecise/unclear when you want to do anything remotely advanced.

Also bought Dear Esther just because. Not sure when I'll get around to playing it.

That's it. I'll probably pick up McPixel and Penny Arcade Ep 3 on the last day, since most of the other games on my wishlist are fairly new and aren't on sale at all (AC3, Scribblenauts, Retro City Rampage, Little Inferno)

bobeth

This sale is really throwing me off. Borderlands price is good but I don't want to get burned where I wait a month and it is 66 off for Christmas. I think I am going to hold and only buy things that are less than 5 dollars now and save up for Christmas. Will have more time to play then too.

Yeah, the timing on this is awkward, I don't want to pull the trigger on anything that's not 75% off...

Def Jukie

Getting a failed to initialize direct music audio error when I start up Hotline Miami. What does this mean? I click OK and it loads just fine. Audio is pumping like a mother fucker. God Damn this soundtrack! Played for a couple hours already without any technical issues minus that error which doesn't appear to be causing me any problems.

I haven't bought anything from the sale aside from a gift for a friend. I'm just hoping chaos theory gets discounted so I can buy it for all my friends.

Also I bought mark of ninja at launch and it is amazing. That game and dishonored are my goty nominees so far for pc.

def sim

This just started happening in Hotline:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object objDevolver:

Error defining an external function.

When it does work, there is no music. Sweet. I hope that patch they are working on is near release.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I'm hearing too many people encountering errors and having problems with Hotline Miami. Maybe I should wait till it's patched before buying it?

d1rtn4p

This just started happening in Hotline:

ERROR in
action number 1
of Create Event
for object objDevolver:

Error defining an external function.

When it does work, there is no music. Sweet. I hope that patch they are working on is near release.

I get that all the time, just reboot

Hey guys, how's Dreamfall on newer rigs? I remember having trouble playing it on my old XP cpu because I had to use older drivers.

Will it work on newer systems like Win7/Vista?

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Is Oblivion worth $15 for Shivering Isles and Mods? I've already done a good bit of the DLC and all of the base game on consoles.

Picked up Hotline and Mark of the Ninja because of all the buzz surrounding them. I should get around to playing them soon if I don't want to regret that they will be no doubt cheaper during the winter sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom