• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic Generations PC is the best version of Sonic Generations. It runs at 60 FPS at crazy resolutions, and the fans have been working on all sorts of mods, including porting over the majority of the Unleashed Day stages, if you liked those.

Just putting that out there.

eaf07bad9515d4e7b317278077a322da1f6544c5.jpg

What's the missing game, GAF?

Arkham City GOTY Ed.

Torraz

Yay. Orcs must die 2, 3,74 euro. Just the price I was hoping for. Bought 1 at the same price point and that was the best purchase of that steam sale.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Thinking of getting Batman AC GOTY, but I didn't like AC that much (beat the base game on X360 last year). Is the DLC really substantial to the game?

And doesn't it have some shitty DRM or something?

Chrysalis

2 TL2 Questions: 1) Does the game have even the slightest semblance of a decent story? and 2) Is the track in the trailer a part of the soundtrack? 'Cause I dig it.

Can someone gift me Batman AC GOTY please? (EU here region locked)

I will gift ANY game you want in return for up to 10 bucks!! (unless it's 10 EURO on my Steam lol)

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
CyL swan-diving into the leaves. Makes sense. CyL is probably closest to a cat, and cats are pretty good at landing gracefully. Terminal velocity for a cat is apparently around 100km/h, which is a lot slower than a human, plus they have the righting reflex. The Straight Dope linked me to a study conducted in the Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association which suggests that about 90% of cats survive multi-storey falls, because once they hit terminal velocity they stretch out sort of like flying squirrels so that more drag occurs and they land slower. I think CyL has got no problem

And it's confirmed that this point that Sir Roderick is basically a yellow sheet and a skull, so he's parachuting. No problem.

But Tappet (who is looking quite obese from having eaten an entire turkey, holy shit, what a jerk move, you need to share with everyone else) is going to be in a lot of pain when he hits. Maybe it's an Assassin's Creed thing, where no matter how far you fall, you're okay if a bunch of leaves breaks your fall?

HoosTrax

How long is it going to be before I can get a version of Civ V that is actually "complete"? (Are they still working on DLC for that game?)

Cheddahz

Banned
Everyone here should go get Sonic Generations now, it's the best platformer this generation (well Rayman Origins is a close second)

Is any of the DLC for Arkham City worth it? I didn't care much for the challenge maps in Arkham Asylum, so I guess the only one I might get is the Harley Quinn DLC. The Nightwing and Robin DLC packs are only for the challenge maps, right?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Anyone interested in an Orcs Must Die Complete 2 pack with me? I can buy, you'll have to paypal me $5.
How's the game like? $8.74 for the franchise pack doesn't seem too bad of a price.

Thinking of getting Batman AC GOTY, but I didn't like AC that much (beat the base game on X360 last year). Is the DLC really substantial to the game?
And doesn't it have some shitty DRM or something?
Limited activations AND revokes.

That's the only reason I'm not getting any of those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom