• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korranator

Damn.........

I thought I'd escape this sale without spending any money. OMD2 bought!

Also, I'm currently torn. Torchlight 2 or Kingdom Of Amalur (Amazon sale) now or wait till winter sales?

hmm.....

I dunno about the "new deals thru Monday" bit, I think that may only be for the flash sales. Haven't these things always historically been over at 1:00 PM EST on the following Monday?

Let's hope you guys are right. I got what I wanted from this sale (Max Payne 3 and Mark of the Ninja) but I wouldn't say no to a left-field Capcom deal on the last day.
I wouldn't say no to a supermodel coming to my door and snuggling with me while we watch the notebook together and that's a hell of a lot more likely.

Stage On

Damn.........

I thought I'd escape this sale without spending any money. OMD2 bought!

Also, I'm currently torn. Torchlight 2 or Kingdom Of Amalur (Amazon sale) now or wait till winter sales?

hmm.....

Do both by joining a 4 pack for Torchlight 2 to get it for only $7.50

I mean it might go on sale for $5 during the winter sale, but it might not and what's an extra $2.5 to play it now?

Kingven

Hi..

Just bought the last DLC for Orcs Must Die 2, and also Civ V GOTY + Gods and Kings, SKYrim and all DLC :-(... Whyyyy Gaben, why...

I'm also selling CIVILIZATION V Regular Edition (US Only) (Download Code) .. 4 USD$.. I accept Paypal..

I bought it from Amazon long time ago but i couldn't activate it because it was region locked..

Any offer just PM me...

Thought I was done, but Dragon Age Origins for £6 is too hard to resist. Bought Arkham Asylum on Gamersgate the other day for £2.50, so Arkham City for a fiver is also tempting me...

I saw someone mention Steam Cards. Is Gamestop the only reliable place to purchase these? I had never actually heard of their existence, but assumed that they were a real item. I looked at Target and Wal-Mart and couldn't find them. They had every other kind of gaming related currency card it seemed, however.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Do both by joining a 4 pack for Torchlight 2 to get it for only $7.50

I mean it might go on sale for $5 during the winter sale, but it might not and what's an extra $2.5 to play it now?
Stage On said:
Stage On said:
what's an extra $2.5 to play it now?
Stage On said:
play it now?
What is this "play" you speak of?

Sissel

Anyone want to split Orcs Must Die 2 complete 2pack with me? I also want Lone Survivor so I'll pay for the 2 pack $10, and the other can gift me Lone Survivor ($5)

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I saw someone mention Steam Cards. Is Gamestop the only reliable place to purchase these? I had never actually heard of their existence, but assumed that they were a real item. I looked at Target and Wal-Mart and couldn't find them. They had every other kind of gaming related currency card it seemed, however.

Best Buy sells them now. The codes are printed on the receipt at Gamestop, not sure about Best Buy.

Edit: Beaten.

Lyng

Still waiting for HOMM VI to get cheaper. If it doesnt I think I might get through this sale without buying anything.

Tess3ract

Banned
Still waiting for HOMM VI to get cheaper. If it doesnt I think I might get through this sale without buying anything.
Only thing I've bought so far is Darksiders 2 DLC and MTG2013. Everything so far I'm not interested in or the deals are shit.

oipic

Quick shout-out to DinnerRevealer for facilitating the TL2 four-pack thing for myself and Gold_guardian. Cheers mate!

Rand6

I would have picked up Arkham City GOTY if I didn't already have the regular version. It's too bad there's no way to upgrade regular versions to GOTY versions for like a small fee or something.

Why just not buy the DLC?
Am I missing something?

vazel

Banned
I doubt you can find somebody who wants to watch The Notebook.
That's actually a good movie. It's too sweet with its romance story but hey, that's ok sometimes, it is a work of fiction after all. Also one of the few movies to actually make me cry. My fave Rachel McAdams movie.

That's actually a good movie. It's too sweet with its romance story but hey, that's ok sometimes, it is a work of fiction after all. Also one of the few movies to actually make me cry. My fave Rachel McAdams movie.

uh-hum.

In other news, Mark of the Ninja is GOTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom