• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brick

Bah, was hoping for a Sins of a Solar Empire daily. What say you, GAF? Pull the trigger at $19.99 or wait for Winter sale?

Enco

What's the deal with Batman Arkham City's DRM?

Awesome price but I don't want a 3 limit activation or some crap.

ATF487

Can't say no to Arkham City for 5 bucks. Was going to get the GOTY version but I know I'll never touch the DLC...

Really excited to build my new PC; it will unlock most of my steam library!

MNC

Scribblenauts Unlimited IS NOT IN MY FUCKING REGION!? THIS IS UNCALLED FOR. HOW MUCH IS IT?

IT'S NOT IN EUROPE AT ALL!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

30 bucks. Well that's a bit steep... But what the fuck? What's the gist?

Bah, was hoping for a Sins of a Solar Empire daily. What say you, GAF? Pull the trigger at $19.99 or wait for Winter sale?

If you're just after trinity you could pick it up for $10 over here on Gamers Gate

Edit:it's steamworks also. Actually ignore this since trinity didn't show up in my search I only saw rebellion and 10 seemed like a deal in comparison, but I just noticed it's the same on steam. hehe.

Xdrive05

Gaf, what's the tail like on Torchlight 2? Is this game still going strong with the community? Or did it fizzle out?

I'd rather not buy if it's already burnt out, a'la Diablo III.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Gaf, what's the tail like on Torchlight 2? Is this game still going strong with the community? Or did it fizzle out?

I'd rather not buy if it's already burnt out, a'la Diablo III.

Nobody that I know still plays it, or liked it all that much.

balddemon

Banned
i love steam

Hello,

A staff member has replied to your question:

Hello balddemon,

Thank you for contacting Steam Support.

Please complete a new purchase of this game as a gift for the correct Steam account.

Upon confirming your purchase on the account, I will cancel and refund your order for the original accidental purchase.

Please note that if you originally purchased an item at a sale price and the sale has now ended, we can not extend the previously discounted price for these items.

This offer will only be valid for the next 15 days.

In the end, I got Rage from the Steam Sales, and Dishonored+Spec Ops the Line from Gamersgate at 25% less than Steam.

Still wondering if it's the case to nab Conundrum too...

deroli

What's the deal with Batman Arkham City's DRM?

Awesome price but I don't want a 3 limit activation or some crap.

I'm interested in both Batman games as well but the DRM is putting me off, too. I think I'll pass because my backlog is big enough already. And I'm not the biggest fan of GFWL.

Torraz

Haven't played MOTN but there's a lot of praise (and GOTY talk) on GAF related to it.

Mostly played torchlight 2 solo. It was quite fun, but did not last as long as I thought it would have.

Just got chivalry yesterday. Also pretty fun.

MOTN is only 50% off, it could be less in the sales that are yet to come.

Depending on whether you want to play torchlight two solo or multiplayer you might want to get it (and or chivalry) now, as no one can guarantee the survival / population of the multiplayer.

I'm 3 levels into MOTN and it's pretty fun. I think some of the praise is a little overblown but it's definitely fun. My biggest problem has been that I can't stop trying to collect everything and do every little achievement, causing the pacing to kinda slow to a crawl. It's my fault though and the game is definitely fun. Very mechanically enjoyable.

Is there a thread for organizing group buys on Steam? I don't want to spam this thread hoping in vain for someone to start a Borderlands 2 (UK) 4-pack.

Bought OMD2.

This sale has been great so far.

OMD2
Company of Heroes
Defense Grid
Defender's Quest
L4D2

Plus Starcraft II for $20 via Amazon sale.

What do we have, two flash sales left? Hoping M&M: Clash of Heroes is in one of them.

Other than that, XCOM will be part of my Winter Sale pickups along with Chivalry and Fallen Enchantress ... and maybe Dead Island GOTY. Soooo.... good lord I need to win the Powerball this week just so I can resign from my job and play through my backlog.

MRORANGE

Is proud to say that I have not bought a single thing from this sale.

real reason: too broke to buy stuff.

For a autumn sale the deals have been very good this year imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom