• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuripaw

Banned
This might sound like a weird request, but if anyone's thinking about buying some games on the steam sale, let me know. I have $35 in my steam wallet, and I'd be willing to buy any steam games and gift them to you in exchange for paypal gift. Depending on what you want, I'd be willing knock a few dollars of the price though.

For instance, if someone wants $35 worth of games, I'd ask for only $30 paypal. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

Corto

Sins has a 4 pack. Anyone getting in on one?

Count me in for one slot. I'm from Europe and I think the 4 pack price is more advantageous here. It's 30,59€ = $39,68 usd. I can host if the price is indeed better here.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

1- Corto
2- Mrbob
3-
4-

And for people wanting Mirror's Edge, the sale isn't that good. It's been $5 before at least, so unless you play it between now and the Winter Sale, it's not worth it. Will surely be 75% off then at some point, if not a greater discount.

Well this is one of the few games that's cheaper on the Aussie store. It's $2.99 US.

€2.49 for me

Regular price is only €4.99 so what's up with the twenty bucks you've got.

ibsuMjbbU4oHhp.jpg

19.99$ for me(U.S here)

Count me in for one slot. I'm from Europe and I think the 4 pack price is more advantageous here. It's 30,59€ = $39,68 usd. I can host if the price is indeed better here.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion

1- Corto
2- Mrbob
3-
4-

Can I join in on this? i can pay via paypal

Megasoum

Banned
That list is kinda bullshit. Many of the studios in the list were bought wholly by publishers.

I think Propaganda Games was purchased before Turok was even announced as an example.

Yup, and often even if the money doesn't go directly to the person who actually built the original game it's used to keep the franchise alive (for example buying Deus Ex doesn't give money to Warren Spector but allows Square Enix to make more Deus Ex games).

Uthred

Didnt realise The Missing Link DLC got its own "game slot" so its totally stand alone or do you need to get to the required point in the main game?

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
Guys, convince me whether or not to get XCOM for $28 on GMG.
Think it'll get much lower during the winter sales?

I heard it was fairly buggy, has it been patched at all?

jediyoshi

Chickened out on buying blades of time. Probably going to just get it winter sale along with hunted.

Just omd2 and vindictus dlc

Didnt realise The Missing Link DLC got its own "game slot" so its totally stand alone or do you need to get to the required point in the main game?

It is standalone but for whatever reason they changed its store page listing as needing the main game to play it.

Corto

The base price for X-Com was ~73 USD and ~85 USD for Dishonored, because Australia.

I'm thinking of tracking down a US Gafer to gift Dishon to me today.

greenmangaming has a better deal. 50% off (24,99 €) and you can stack a 25% coupon on top of that.

It's Steam redeemable.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
why is The Darkness 2 download at green man gaming normally £100 and is £50 now are they having a laugh

I don't know if it's been posted yet but Galaxy on Fire 2: Full HD is 75% off on GMG and redeems via Steam code.

Edit: Initially I thought it was a timed deal, as it seems odd for a game like that to be their top seller, but I guess it's part of their 'winter wonderland' deals. Nevermind.

Dishonored doesn't show up on GMG by search. If I search google for it, the page has "(NA)" in brackets and no listed price. I think they've run out of keys or something.

mrgone

I've been waiting for me Steam-keys for Skyrim and Dishonered since Friday because trying to redeem them via their client just gives an error and now my order needs to be re-evaluated and "there is a problem with my account".

They are looking to contact me to verify my order and after multiple emails and after giving them my phone number and timeslot where I'm available they still haven't contacted me.

Ugh. Direct2Drive wasn't spectacular, but GameFly took a functioning digital sales service and hamstrung it with their postal-service business policies and shitty site design. It's painfully dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom