• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBasch

Time to try this again. :p

If anyone can get me a Spec Ops The Line Steam code from Gamefly I'll gift Batman AC GOTY back or anything around that value. :D

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I regret not getting saints row 3, but there's always another sale on the horizon. My god I have so much games to play.

Gilby

Well I seriously want to thank SteamGaf for convincing me to buy Hotline Miami. One of the only games I have ever bought and finished in the same sale. That game was fantastic.

Go play Cactus' other stuff NAOW! (Clean Asia and Shotgun Ninja are my favourites, start with Clean Asia for the sweet soundtrack.)

Sibylus

Banned
So the Cradle of Civilization maps, are they all set sizes, or are they map scripts that can scale up should I want that? Kind've a dealbreaker if Italy, for instance, can't fit more than a couple cities before it's maxed out.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Havent been able to participate in this sale because of an immense amount of buying retail products, but i will make up for it Christmas sale, which is da bestest

neoemonk

I feel bad because I wanted Torchlight 2 but it came so late in the sale. It's not the money I've spent (well, not solely) but the fact that I just got about four new games. I'll target XCom and Torchlight 2 for the end of the year I guess.

Tc91

Picked up Hotline Miami (when it was on sale) and Mark of the Ninja based off advice from GAF! Looking forward to playing them. Although Hotline Miami currently has a issue on Windows 8 :(.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
GAF, I'm about to buy these games. If anyone has any objection, please let me know before I do:

- Orcs Must Die franchise pack: $8.74
- Puzzle Dimension: $0.74
- Galaxy on Fire 2 HD: $3.75 (on GMG; redeems on Steam)

Also, anything else that I'm missing and I should get?

Debating whether to trade-off this gift copy of Hotline Miami I bought or just redeem it for myself. I heard controller support at launch was wonky, how is it now?

VandalD

The game nature just become too repetitive for me.
OMD2 is more of the same, but better. The repetitive nature hasn't changed too much, so I'd say pass on that.

Also, is OMD2 better than Dungeon Defenders or are they different?
I think OMD2 is better. Dungeon Defenders might be better if you constantly have friends to play with. If you're largely a solo player, OMD2 is easily superior.

Hakkuei

GAF, I'm about to buy these games. If anyone has any objection, please let me know before I do:

You should definitely get Cave Story+

Nabs

Are you going to play these games any time soon? Do you own Mark of the Ninja? These are two very important questions.

Tizoc

Hmm Mirror's Edge is rather tempting at 5.99 dollars, seeing that's how much it's going for on Origin atm (in Euros).
....but I'll hold off since it'd be in my backlog for eternity. For now focus on PnCs, Shogun 2 games and Mark of the Ninja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom