• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Universe Sandbox has the most ridiculous achievement I have ever seen

Startup Too Many
Start Universe Sandbox 10^4 = 10000 times

What kind of an achievement is this ?

VALIS

Tony Hawk HD looks way better when you do this to it:

http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21697 said:
\Steam\steamapps\common\Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD\Engine\Config\BaseEngine.ini

BaseEngine.ini Changes:
bSmoothFrameRate=FALSE
UseVsync=True
bAllowPostprocessMLAA=True
MaxAnisotropy=16
MaxMultiSamples=8
MinShadowResolution=128
ResX=<YOUR NATIVE MONITOR RESOLUTION W>
ResY=<YOUR NATIVE MONITOR RESOLUTION H>

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Universe Sandbox has the most ridiculous achievement I have ever seen

Startup Too Many
Start Universe Sandbox 10^4 = 10000 times

What kind of an achievement is this ?

How about the one that requires literally an entire year's worth of playtime? I have a friend who pretty much leaves it idle every time he is away from his computer and has only stacked up 8 months worth of playtime. 6,037 hours.

How about the one that requires literally an entire year's worth of playtime? I have a friend who pretty much leaves it idle every time he is away from his computer and has only stacked up 8 months worth of playtime. 6,037 hours.

Unless he owns a server that is such a huge waste of time and money. He should just use SAM. :/

Steam profile plox

Kamek

dumb question: can i save these games to an external hdd and play them from steam on my computer instead of downloading them to my laptop?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Not only does Capcom draw names out of hat to decide which handful of games have a general sale discount (Bionic Commando, for instance, was full price throughout the Summer Sale yet has a general Autumn Sale discount of 50%), but thus far there hasn't been a single Capcom Daily/Flash Sale.

dumb question: can i save these games to an external hdd and play them from steam on my computer instead of downloading them to my laptop?
You can just install Steam on to your external HDD to simplify it. Saving strictly just the games is a lot more hassle.

Not only does Capcom draw names out of hat to decide which handful of games have a general sale discount (Bionic Commando, for instance, was full price throughout the Summer Sale yet has a general Autumn Sale discount of 50%), but thus far there hasn't been a single Capcom Daily/Flash Sale.

I've been waiting on DMC4 and RE5 to go on sale...

Sober

At this point I pretty much just drop money on Capcom flash/dailies because who knows when they'll come up again.

SSF4AE and DR2OTR are sitting on my library collecting e-dust. I wish DMC4 would just go on sale already, 5 dollars.

Also Activision is pretty stingy with their back catalogue. I want Blood Stone for NOT 25$ with only a 25% discount.

At this point I pretty much just drop money on Capcom flash/dailies because who knows when they'll come up again.

SSF4AE and DR2OTR are sitting on my library collecting e-dust. I wish DMC4 would just go on sale already, 5 dollars.

Also Activision is pretty stingy with their back catalogue. I want Blood Stone for NOT 25$ with only a 25% discount.
lol there is no way dmc 4 will be 5.

I am Neogaf plus in the buy/sell/trade thread

Anyone want to do a Borderlands: GOTY 4-pack it is $22.48 so it is $5.62 per person?

1.flashbandit16

bump

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've been waiting on DMC4 and RE5 to go on sale...

Midweek Madness about nine weeks ago was the RE franchise. Pity you missed it!

Yeah, I bought the cheaper Capcom games I was missing early on and will purchase the two versions of Lost Planet before the sale is over.

I wont take any chance and buy BCR before the sale is over. Otherwise I'll probably have to wait another year.

Yuripaw

Banned
This might sound like a weird request, but if anyone's thinking about buying some games on the steam sale, let me know. I have $35 in my steam wallet, and I'd be willing to buy any steam games and gift them to you in exchange for paypal gift. Depending on what you want, I'd be willing knock a few dollars of the price though.

For instance, if someone wants $35 worth of games, I'd ask for only $30 paypal. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

I'm still offering this. I've already done a deal where I helped earvcunanan get $17 worth of games for $14.

I still have $18 steam credit available. If someone wants to save a few more bucks, PM me, and I can gift you the games in exchange for paypal gift of a couple dollars less.

Edit: already did a favor for xananlol, so can't do anymore. thanks guys ^_^

GraveHorizon

poop meter feature creep
Mirror's Edge for $6? I'd feel like a fool for buying it at $10 earlier this week, but some of the other games I got are more expensive now, so it's alright.

I never played Arkham Asylum, and I don't know if I would like Arkham City, but $7.50 for Arkham City GOTY is tempting...

So who wants to join a 4-Pack Chivalry

1.Dark_inferno
2.Dark_inferno
3.earvcunanan (Are you in? And how much does it costs you in your country?)

dot

Chivalry looks fun, but the price is still a bit too high for me now. Will probably get it when it's a bit cheaper. :/

Bought Chivalry :p I figured I'll be done with Dawnguard pretty soon and I'll need something to hold me off until the winter sale. That should do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom