• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM Autumn Sale 2012 | Now with 100% more fanfiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forkball

No flash sale on SSFIVAE. I see how it is Capcom.

Guess it's time to rummage through my wishlist to see what indie titles I should nab and barely play.

Welp i just found out that apparently we will be going on vacation during New Year (one week total) so i probably won't be around for the Winter sale, does anyone know when EXACTLY the Winter sale usually starts and till when it lasts? Depending on the outcome i might have to grab some of those deals i saved for then NOW!

Capcom needs to put all of their goodies on Steam from this day forward, and allow sales for their games often. I imagine success will be had on their end.

Welp i just found out that apparently we will be going on vacation during New Year (one week total) so i probably won't be around for the Winter sale, does anyone know when EXACTLY the Winter sale usually starts and till when it lasts? Depending on the outcome i might have to grab some of those deals i saved for then NOW!

Yes, or you'll have nightmares of all the deals you might have missed!

Such horror!

happens when it happens. It's Gabe's law, dammit!
Well, unless some developer troll reveals it anyway.

So I bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier for €29.99 about two weeks ago - now it's on "sale" for €33.49 - down 33% from €49.99. How is that possible? I could've sworn it wasn't actually on "sale" when I got it.

Anyway, the game is cool, looks great, runs well and all that. But Ubisoft being Ubisoft, I can't invert Y on the right-stick on the 360 pad. Quelle surprise!!!

Torraz

So I bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier for €29.99 about two weeks ago - now it's on "sale" for €33.49 - down 33% from €49.99. How is that possible? I could've sworn it wasn't actually on "sale" when I got it.

Anyway, the game is cool, looks great, runs well and all that. But Ubisoft being Ubisoft, I can't invert Y on the right-stick on the 360 pad. Quelle surprise!!!

I think some games, like skyrim for instance, have had their base prices bumped up.

This might be the right place to ask. Sorry if this seems like a dumb question.

Seeing as Far Cry 3 isn't available on UK Steam, if I used a VPN to make Steam think I was in the States and purchased it that way, would I be able to play it come it's UK release (Nov. 30)? Or would the game forever be region locked to the US?

Tame

tried so hard to resist but I buckled in the end

Borderlands GOTY bought

waiting to pounce on Alan Wake pack and Iron Brigade when they hit 75% off

1-D_FTW

If you haven't already unlocked it, Journey mode is where the game becomes awesome.

Shame the game wasn't hipster enough to get the indie attention.

That was my last unlock. Guess I need to try it and see what it actually consists of.

That's going to be on my next rank-up.
Looking forward to it.

EDIT: Also Lego Batman 2 is damn good-looking.

God yes. I'd kind of heard it was good in 3D, but it's a 3D wonderland in 3D Vision. The opening title scene is insane and it just goes from there.

Caerith

There might be one more round of dailies depending on how you interpret "new deals through November 26".

I'm hoping for Paradox sale.
The narrative going on with the background images still has everyone plummeting to earth, so there's bound to be at least one more day (whether it's "new deals" or a recap remains to be seen). But no more than one day because all of the non-daily sales are marked to end in like 28 hours.

Naito

I'm tempted to get Torchlight II but I'm not entirely convinced; I enjoyed Diablo III but it's not my favourite genre and I'd probably end up playing it solo.

Gibbo

is batman ac goty worth getting? i played it on the 360 (non goty ed) and got to
penguin
before my save got deleted.

ShaneB

For all you new Chivalry folks, here's the OT. Game is a blast so it would definitely be a ton of fun to coordinate a full gaf server if possible.

is sniper elite any good?

it looks pretty cool.

and its $7.50.

Check the demo out. Love the game. I played it on 360, and loved it. Love the stage designs and music. Trying to be super stealth makes this title even more enjoyable, especially on realism were the wind takes into account of your bullet shots. One of those games that makes you feel like a bad ass.

Check the demo out. Love the game. I played it on 360, and loved it. Love the stage designs and music. Trying to be super stealth makes this title even more enjoyable, especially on realism were the wind takes into account of your bullet shots. One of those games that makes you feel like a bad ass.

Are you familiar with the level from the demo? I tried to play it as stealthy as possible but I got spotted instantly as soon as I went to the ground floor and tried to exit the house ruins. Usually I find a way after several tries but I felt that Sniper Elite was way too unforgiving.

Edit: the sharpshooting is awesome though.

So, tony hawk HD at $5, worth it? should I expect it to go lower?

I mentioned it earlier that I regret buying it.

For 5$ it's a good package if you tinker with the ini but if you're planning to play it with a controller the move-list is going to be nigh-useless since it only shows the keyboard controls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom