• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
gah best custom order now then
is Dead Pixels a good game
getting it with Giana Sister(or should i swap it with Portal and wait for daily/flash)?

Effect

So I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything (due to picking up Super Mario 3D World and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds recently but I couldn't pass up the following.

Divinity: Dragon Commander - Imperial Edition (3 dollars more then the regular version. Both were apart of the Flash sale. This comes with the soundtrack and some extras. )
The Witcher 2.

The Witcher 2 wasn't a daily or flash I believe but it was $9.99 and I didn't think I've ever seen it go lower then that in all the sales I've watched on Steam. If it does go lower then that's my fault but it couldn't possibly go much lower if it even did. If it did it would have to drop to $5.99 which I don't see happening. Both games I've been really curious about for the past year.

Much better then what I was thinking about earlier in the day which was getting Battlefield 4 from Origin. Yikes. Can't believe I considered that even with the $10 coupon. Though The Sims 3 plus the Supernatural pack would have been a decent deal for $12 either there or Amazon.com. I might actually cave on that tomorrow.

didamangi

So I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything (due to picking up Super Mario 3D World and Zelda: A Link Between Worlds recently but I couldn't pass up the following.

Divinity: Dragon Commander - Imperial Edition (3 dollars more then the regular version. Both were apart of the Flash sale. This comes with the soundtrack and some extras. )
The Witcher 2.

The Witcher 2 was a daily or flash I believe but it was $9.99 and I didn't think I've ever seen it go lower then that in all the sales I've watched on Steam. If it does go lower then that's my fault but it couldn't possibly go much lower if it even did. If it did it would have to drop to $5.99 which I don't see happening. Both games I've been really curious about for the past year.

Much better then what I was thinking about earlier in the day which was getting Battlefield 4 from Origin. Yikes. Can't believe I considered that even with the $10 coupon. Though The Sims 3 plus the Supernatural pack would have been a decent deal for $12 either there or Amazon.com. I might actually cave on that tomorrow.

Witcher 2 was $5 on the last sale though.

Tellaerin

Most of the damage I've taken during this sale has been courtesy of Amazon.

So far, I've ended up picking up:

Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe Version
Dishonored
Alpha Protocol
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Dark Souls (I should've waited for the Steam sale, but I didn't expect it to drop below 75% off on Steam)
Ridge Racer Unbounded
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+

And through Steam:

Rogue Legacy
Sword of the Stars: The Pit (bought with card money)

This has set me back roughly $45.

And people wonder why I've pretty much given up on console gaming for the PC?

My haul so far:

1. Papa and Yo
2. Van Helsing
3. La Mulana
4. SOS: The Pit
5. SR IV
6. A Case of the Shingles.

Yeah my life is going to suck for 1-4 weeks.

Tesseract

Banned
izavT0ACuMqSM.gif

jrxByJJQvB7IB.jpg

jwtsonga

Really want Saints Row 4 and Bioshock Infinite but i got a good feeling both will received GOTY/Ultimate Editions. I made a exception on Batman: AO because Batman is fucken AWESOME.

agreed! batman rocks. and Saints Row always has too much DLC lolz

Kenai

GFWL is pretty damn gross. I think I'm going to put fake terrible info in everything and hope it doesn't get me banned before I finish playing DS to hopefully get my hatred across to whoever thought it was a good idea.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
My haul so far:

1. Papa and Yo
2. Van Helsing
3. La Mulana
4. SOS: The Pit
5. SR IV
6. A Case of the Shingles.

It took me a moment to realise that number six wasn't a game. "'A Case of the Shingles'? That doesn't sound fa--oh, wait."

jwtsonga

Oh well. I never saw it at that price. Not going to lose to much sleep over few dollars then if it does go down to that between now and the end of the sale.

Please install 'enhanced steam' addon for your web browser!!! Its really good and you will always know of cheapest prices!

Deques

Most of the damage I've taken during this sale has been courtesy of Amazon.

My haul so far:

Are we posting damages now? Here is mine

Amazon
Enslaved
The Walking Dead: 400 Days

Gamersgate:
Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes

GMG
Duck Tales Remasterd

IndieGameStand
Papo & Yo

Game Music Bundle
Game Music Bundle 6

Steam
RPG Maker VX
Might and Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition
Evoland
Divekick

I also put all my cards in market. Sold 56 cards so far

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Please install 'enhanced steam' addon for your web browser!!! Its really good and you will always know of cheapest prices!

Listen to this man. :)

It took me a moment to realise that number six wasn't a game. "'A Case of the Shingles'? That doesn't sound fa--oh, wait."

The only DRM people hate worse than Tages

Tellaerin

Are we posting damages now? Here is mine

Steam
RPG Maker VX

If you start messing around with VX and make something neat, make sure you put it up somewhere so we can check it out. : ) I still have the icon for the copy of RPG Maker XP I dropped $60 on years ago sitting here on my desktop, staring at me accusingly because I've never done anything with it despite all my good intentions. >.>

Deques

Hitman: Absolution is $4.99 on Amazon. Yea or nay?

I would say yay, but there are many who says nay just because it's not same as the previous Hitman games

If you start messing around with VX and make something neat, make sure you put it up somewhere so we can check it out. : ) I still have the icon for the copy of RPG Maker XP I dropped $60 on years ago sitting here on my desktop, staring at me accusingly because I've never done anything with it despite all my good intentions. >.>

I sure will do

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I already have RPG Maker VX Ace but I did pick up a few of the resource pack when they were on flash sale, mainly the DS, DS+, and Modern Retro packs.

I like Ace for the ruby script support, but I've also found the engine to be a bit lacking.

I already have RPG Maker VX Ace but I did pick up a few of the resource pack when they were on flash sale, mainly the DS, DS+, and Modern Retro packs.

I like Ace for the ruby script support, but I've also found the engine to be a bit lacking.

I'm waiting for the Lovecraft Pack to come to Steam.

JaseC

oh right, nice. But doesnt that ruin the flow of the game (I guess I aint helping by asking you questions lol!)

I'm trying to sneak through an area while knocking out everybody and I keep making silly little mistakes, so I thought I'd have a small break. ;)

Grief.exe

Yeah, pretty much. Been waiting years to replay Republic Commando, and now it's looking like I'll need to dust off my old Xbox copy.

That is the exact game I am waiting for.

WTF kind of company discounts KOTOR II and not KOTOR I? I mean, we all know II is the better game, but give people a chance to figure that out for themselves.

JaseC

DDDDDDDDIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY

1370028777281.gif

3YayzDR.png

Somebody at Disney consciously okayed a 50% discount on two games, a 40% discount on one game, a 33% discount on one game, a 30% discount on four games, and no discount at all on the remaining titles as well as the Collection. The mind boggles.

That is the exact game I am waiting for.

WTF kind of company discounts KOTOR II and not KOTOR I? I mean, we all know II is the better game, but give people a chance to figure that out for themselves.

The same kind of company that ignores Steam entirely as far as its own publishing arm is concerned. Where's my Lego Pirates, man? :(

updated damage curtesy of Prize Rebel
La Mulana
Rogue Legacy
Mark of the Ninja(it counts dammit)
Half Minute Hero
Super Meat Boy
Spelunky
Trine
They Bleed Pixels(custom ordered)
Bleed(custom ordered)
Dead Pixels(custom ordered)

RM8

updated damage curtesy of Prize Rebel
La Mulana
Rogue Legacy
Mark of the Ninja(it counts dammit)
Half Minute Hero
Super Meat Boy
Spelunky
Trine
They Bleed Pixels(custom ordered)
Bleed(custom ordered)
Dead Pixels(custom ordered)
You'd probably enjoy Escape Goat. I don't want to sound like an evangelist since I just bought it, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom