• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Wait is this the cheapest Shadowrun returns has been? I could've sworn it was 7.49 at one point unless I'm confusing it with another game...

mrgone

25% off on Chivalry's Deadliest Warrior DLC is not quite enough for me, but it's pretty new. They still managed to beat Activision :)

Only MP3 of any interest.
So, as a fan of MP 1 and 2, I've held off on getting this. How does it stack up GAF and is it worth it for $10?

The shooting is fantastic, which is why I've always enjoyed the Max Payne games.

But the story and presentation of the story is pretty damn obnoxious in MP3. Way too many cutscenes. But the airport level almost makes it worth it alone, especially if you're getting it for <$10.

KarmaCow

Gunslinger is worth the $5. It's a sorta score based shooter with some intrusive narrative elements.

People should jump on MP3 at -80%, the gunplay is amazing.

I would if it didn't have visual diarrhea for cutscenes bloating the download size to 30GB.

naib

So I'm guessing it's unrealistic to expect a deep discount on the XCOM Enemy Within expansion?

Not sure I'm willing to wait 'till Tuesday. It wasn't discounted when the rest of the game/dlc was.

Turfster

Yogscast Humble Bundle

• Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed
  • Chivalry
  • Shank 2
  • Torchlight
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars

THERE ARE NO GAMES YET, IT WENT UP EARLY