• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enco

It has more important permanent choices than the main game did, and a tighter story without some of the... rather obvious twists in the original. It was also a lot more challenging to ghost, which was nice ;)
I can't really remember the first DLC. Were the choices in that or am I coming to them in Brigmore Witches?

I wish Valve would improve the client wishlist, be able to add to cart, multiple select to remove, and automatically remove once acquired from sources other than the store. I know ES does this but I just tried to shore up my 400 so wl'ed games, I'm done, never gonna try again.

99 spirits for free. Bargain!

Thanks!

Also, I just realized I sent modbot the wrong key for this game. Don't fret though, I'll PM the winner the right one.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- MB-45864B3C41A99E14

t1385895507z1.png

derExperte

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cognition E2 -- MB-782E902699DE89A5 - Taken by scorpscarx
Cognition E1 -- MB-FBB55238AD307493 - Taken by Accoun

Also there's a dude with a great beard doing a livestream right now on the Groupees bundle page and the bundle is named after him. Is he famous or something?

feel

Whelp, humble just sent me an email saying I'll need to increase my donation to $25 to get the games, $1 only gets you some tf2 thing.

edit-

been posted, sorry

edit2-

Really enjoying Dishonored, very nice atmosphere/visuals/animations, and the gameplay has this really nice feeling to it due to the polished controls + camera movement + animations. Seems well optimized too, runs maxed out at a silky smooth 120fps on my pc.

I recommend State of Decay to everyone. This with the Breakdwon DLC is the most addictive and sweet survival zombie appocalypse game there is on the market. Sooo good.

So no one answered my question yesterday. When i try to buy Borderlands 2, there is no "add to cart" button. I have tried both chrome on iphone and Steam ios app.

Has anyone encountered a problem like this?

So no one answered my question yesterday. When i try to buy Borderlands 2, there is no "add to cart" button. I have tried both chrome on iphone and Steam ios app.

The option is there at the bottom of the videos/screenshots for me. Tried steam directy from your PC?

Turfster

It's trying to save you from yourself.
The latter half of the game is a shitty, never-ending slog to the end where they just keep throwing a bazillion enemies at you everywhere, peppered with huge bosses that you'll try to take on at first, before you twig to the fact that you can just hide behind a pillar and destroy them from cover without them being able to hit you every single time.

(Less flippant answer: haven't had that. Does the actual client do that too?)

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
They randomly sent me another one. Hopefully it works. Blame Canada if it doesn't.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Enclave -- MB-E55175D78A442C1E - Taken by Wawahead

As a huge fan of 1 and 2, I've been weary ever since its release, but for $4, even if I despise it, I'll just skip out on a breakfast bagel sandwich one day down the road to compensate.

I loved the first two games also, and I hated MP3...probably worth checking it out for $4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom