• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
This is just off-topic to a staggering degree lol
Can we get back to like...games and stuff?
alright

I was gonna go sleep anyways :T

Shadowrun worth picking up? I can't decide.
yes, but if you're not in a hurry you might want to wait and see if they patch in save-anywhere before the christmas sale and buy it then

it'll improve the game tenfold

specially that fucking cemetery mission

Lain

yes, at groupees.

but then, you can not buy episode 3 and 4, that is totally weird.

When they gave us Steam Keys for episode 1 & 2 after getting on Steam, they also gave us a discount on Season One.
Don't people who redeem episode 1 & 2 now get a discount for buying Season One on Steam? Or was that discount removed?

Turfster

When they gave us Steam Keys for episode 1 & 2 after getting on Steam, they also gave us a discount on Season One.
Don't people who redeem episode 1 & 2 now get a discount for buying Season One on Steam? Or was that discount removed?

The discount only lasted for a month or so.

Ha, my friend just gifted me World Basketball Manager 2010, he knows I like manager games... I gifted him Cherry Tree High Comedy Club back, I don't know if he knows what he's into. He said he'll install it now :p

Is Ace Patrol any good? Pretty cheap in GMG 4play right now.

Sini

I bought the Two Tribes pack and I got extra copy of the first Toki Tori because I already had it.
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori -- MB-7CF9F0D47F2BC3DA - Taken by elhav

Got a 33% off Alan Wake coupon. Not only do I already own the game, but it looks like it's still €30 on Steam.

Anyway, if anyone does want it, it's valid for two weeks.

Lain

They're doing a 50% off everything on their own store for Black Friday, though.

Cool, then someone will put this to good use then:
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cognition Episode 1 & 2 -- MB-8FB50E5A82E1C1E0 - Taken by angular graphics. 4 entrants total.

t1385905636z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Got a 33% off Alan Wake coupon. Not only do I already own the game, but it looks like it's still €30 on Steam.

Anyway, if anyone does want it, it's valid for two weeks.

The coupon could come in handy if it stacks atop a pre-existing discount. If it doesn't, though, I'd just give it to TrashBot.

Tenrius

Again, who wants a 40% off Company of Heroes 2 coupon? It stacks with other deals, including the current 50% off one. Valid till December 4.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Some leftovers :)

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can entry for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

ulgzbKC.png
Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 2 (Desura) -- MB-FEB1F569A470480B
Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1 -- MB-CC82057216F007FB - Taken by Natty1. 4 entrants total.
Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 2 -- MB-5AC9D72E1007CBC0 - Taken by elhav. 4 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Cognition An Erica Reed Thriller Episode 1 (Desura) -- MB-0A37DF3FE932A149 - Taken by Mikurden

t1385906401z1.png

Ah, then it's practically useless considering Alan Wake's discount history. See my edit.

Sent it away, thanks.

I got it into my mind to craft some Skyrim badges, so I'm selling every card I make and buying the Skyrim ones. Got that coupon when I just crafted a new one.

It'd be great if I could get a foil or a booster pack once, but my luck with those is nonexistent. :lol

cicero

bump

1. US host?
2. Divius
3. Divius
4. ?

I am in. NaM is too I think. I can't host because I am in WA and have to pay the 6.5% sales tax because Valve is based here.

Any other US based people here interested in hosting? The Contagion 4 Pack is $2.81 averaged out, and this is the lowest this game is going to be for a while, according to the developers, the current price was a mistake that won't be repeating during the Holiday sale.

elhav

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

Batman:Arkham Asulym GOTY -- MB-5B5CC441E20E4372 - Taken by ArynCrinn. 1 entrants total.

t1385906941z1.png

Turfster

Yeah, the vast majority of people are content to wait until they hit ~$2 or less.

I just broke up an Ether vapor remaster booster pack after a month on the market, since the idiot-waterfall has now dropped the price of one below what you can get for 2 cards...

elhav

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:

War of the roses -- MB-616AE97A67B59421 - Taken by Poetic.Injustice. 4 entrants total.

t1385907167z1.png

PriitV

Something weird has happened, the AC IV sold on steam is no longer RU+CIS copy for me (Estonia), it's EMEA version instead. Ubisoft has done good, now I only need that -99% price error.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom