• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.
My small haul:

Antichamber
Papers Please
Spelunky

Pretty happy, all games I was interested in. Want to get Gone Home, The Swapper and Outlast on the Christmas sale.

Great, great pickups :) The other titles you plan to get are all on my list too (I grabbed the $5 Gone Home though!).

drizzle

Axel Hertz
You're all going to hate me for this

ModBot said:
Instructions for drizzle:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 11 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=723889.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Enclave #9 -- MB-28C9FE88C80C26CE - Taken by wetflame
Enclave #8 -- MB-5C4812FE1B29DEF0 - Taken by Gravelord_Nito
Enclave #5 -- MB-808D5A56DBC044F5 - Taken by xenoflux2113
Enclave -- MB-7ACEFFF50B143B52 - Taken by intheinbetween
Enclave #7 -- MB-999B57960D96C8B7 - Taken by LuffyZoro
Enclave #6 -- MB-3911FC175472AFD1 - Taken by bigwinnerx
Enclave #3 -- MB-669368AB4F853BF3 - Taken by denx
Enclave #2 -- MB-04BCB56C3B7D3E0E - Taken by AScotAbroad
Enclave #11 -- MB-2C81074B05E71DA6 - Taken by Gintoki313
Enclave #4 -- MB-7CA6A2F218396555 - Taken by Relax.MX
Enclave #10 -- MB-2DBC38CC0796725C - Taken by crazyrabbits

Turfster

Some might be. I've given away 10 keys and only two were dupes so far.

I feel incredibly lucky now that my one account gave a valid key.
I don't even want to imagine what you went through, tho, since getting registered on the site was an epic struggle.

Aitor

have fun
ModBot said:
Instructions for Aitor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Clive Barkers Jerich -- MB-4A474B7F58031974 - Taken by Last Baron. 13 entrants total.

t1386027232z1.png

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I feel incredibly lucky now that my one account gave a valid key.
I don't even want to imagine what you went through, tho, since getting registered on the site was an epic struggle.

I was playing Battlefield Windowed, so I just alt tabbed and made 4 accounts at once between every respawn (and confirmed email on another respawn... and confirmed nickname on another respawn...). Since they were always timing out, I stopped paying attention at how many accounts I was and I just kept making more (I have unlimited catch-all emails on my personal domain name),. I think I made accounts for a 3 hour span (while I was playing battlefield that night).

Turns out I made more than 30 accounts. I didn't get a key for probably 5 of them. I already gave 8 away to friends, only 3 were dupes. I still had like 28 keys on my email, so I made this raffle with 11 (I guess I miscounted), and I'm saving the rest for my others friends that I couldn't talk to yet.

When I give them away, I'll just raffle the remaining ones.

Again, I'm sorry if those are dupes. There's no way for me to know.

Arthea

Enclavegedon!

I'm tempted by Stanley Parable, I really am, but I bought something like 30 games, afraid to count, so it has to wait till winter sale at least.

In other news I dunno why nobody plays 99 spirits, it's quite interesting, I would say in quirky way.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
D'oh! Why does Enhanced Steam lie to me.

It pulls information from IsThereAnyDeal.com which sometimes doesn't update their prices of the short flash sales before they're over. :(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
25 minutes left to get your entries in for this giveaway.

Good luck everyone!

chupon

It pulls information from IsThereAnyDeal.com which sometimes doesn't update their prices of the short flash sales before they're over. :(

Ah thanks. Must have been one of the flash sales I missed this weekend with family, cooking, and sleeping getting in the way of my deal hunting.

neoism

Unless there is a flash deal I can not miss I think I'm done.

Games bought:
Antichamber $5
MP3 Complete $5.39
Dishonored GOTY $3.19
Poker Night 1-2 $2
Hammerwatch (gift)

Games gifted:
Surgeon Simulator
Retro/Grade
Enslaved

fuck you work.. :****(

bengraven

Holy shit, I missed Enclave?! The last game i expected to see on a giveaway and an awesome game I've been meaning to grab.

Card Boy

Banned
My haul

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - $5
Dishonored GOTY - $13.50
System Shock 2 - $2.50
Batman: Arkham Origins - $20
Final Fantasy VII - $4
Runaway, The Dream of the Turtle - $2.50
Runaway, A Road Adventure - $2.50
Runaway: A Twist of Fate - $2.50
Syberia Collection $3.74