• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Autumn Sale Thread 2013 - 3% Discounts Sale but no Shark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Far Cry 3 has been tempting me for a while, I told myself I would wait until it's -75% and I just noticed that's the case on Amazon right now (non-deluxe edition). $7.50, I guess this is it.

Dambrosi

Banned
What's the Cheapest Dishonored GotY is going for atm?
I believe that Gamefly has it for ~$11 if you input a coupon code at checkout. I dunno what the code is, though you should be able to Google for it.

As for me, I'll wait for a discount on Steam, since that will discount the DLC as well, and all I need is the Brigmore Witches DLC.

jwtsonga

capture4djvy.png

haha that gave me a laugh.
and thx Panda also, what is the racist reference in toki tori about?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Looks like it just got reduced to $15 on steam. I think I will pay the extra $5 just to have it on there.

50% is the game's general sale discount. Unless you're really chomping at the bit to play it now, wait until the last set of deals, just in case it's discounted further.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Anyone here have any feedback on Test Drive Ferrari? it's £2.99 down from £15 and looks rather nice, for that price i'd be happy to try each car once and call it a night.

I don't have anything to say on the game itself, but thanks for the heads-up regarding its price. I bought a few copies to scalp in the future -- that $12 is going to turn into $120 in due time. ;)

OMG WOAH there! You're right! I almost got bit! Thank you!

Haha, no worries.

Arthea

I don't have anything to say on the game itself, but thanks for the heads-up regarding its price. I bought a few copies to scalp in the future -- that $12 is going to turn into $120 in due time. ;)

Haha, no worries.

I wonder what are you both talking about, don't see it on steam at all. I see test drive unlimited 2 and that's it.

OMG WOAH there! You're right! I almost got bit! Thank you!

Definitely wait. Way, way back in this thread, I mentioned that the GOTY edition was showing up as 66% off, bringing it to $13.49. I ended up buying it, since I planned on using the Gamefly code GFDNOV20 on something else.

Anyone here have any feedback on Test Drive Ferrari? it's £2.99 down from £15 and looks rather nice, for that price i'd be happy to try each car once and call it a night.

How much do you like racing games? It's pretty challenging. Not many cars at the start, you have to unlock them through increasingly hard challenges. If you are a Ferrari fan, you'll enjoy it as it features A LOT of cars including ye olde classic ones. A fun but limited game.

How much do you like racing games? It's pretty challenging. Not many cars at the start, you have to unlock them through increasingly hard challenges. If you are a Ferrari fan, you'll enjoy it as it features A LOT of cars including ye olde classic ones. A fun but limited game.

Sounds like the game for me then, I enjoy racing games a lot but I only have console controllers, no wheel.

For the price i'm going in.

*edit* saying that, Race Injection is £2.50 and the simbin collection is £8

Jawmuncher

Hoping for Telltale's Jurassic Park game to go on a daily. I don't even care if the game sucks. I wanna play it anyway.

If you like Jurassic Park you'll like the game.
The biggest naysay people have is you really only click on stuff and mash buttons like in heavy rain during action scenes. Personally I had no issue with that sort of gameplay and enjoyed it immensely.

If you like Jurassic Park you'll like the game.
The biggest naysay people have is you really only click on stuff and mash buttons like in heavy rain during action scenes. Personally I had no issue with that sort of gameplay and enjoyed it immensely.

That's what I'm banking on :). I don't even care if the gameplay sucks. I just want dinosaurs!!

valouris

I started off with Sleeping Dogs and the Two Tribes bundle... so it begins.

I also want Papers Please and Game Dev Tycoon, but I figure they will eventually end up in a bundle...I feel dirty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom