• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

derExperte

Experte is one lucky mofucka.

capture8peqb.png

This will of course fuck everything up.

Lomax

Wow, we really can't have nice things, can we? If people are getting hundreds of thousands of "free" gems it's only a matter of time before Valve pulls the whole thing.

Game:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time - Limited Edition -- MB-703F885A556E8302 - Taken by iosefe

Turfster

Okay, one of my buy orders went through...
there's 40 cards "cheaper" than my buy order according to the list, and my order is in finnish, apparently...

Annubis

Well... this sucks.
I was planning on maybe trying to win 1 game... but that's not gonna happen with people having 300 billion gems.

The system is getting hustled hard, just like the coal and present sale, this one will get drove into the ground and we will be back to dumb badge related sales in no time. Seems like every time Valve does something different it just back fires. How could they possibly fix this once money has already exchanged hands?

Lomax

When you see hundreds of thousands of backgrounds and cards selling in just a couple of hours, it gives you an idea just how big Steam really is now.

Salsa

so basically we all bought those guarded backgrounds for $0.04 and now the stack of gems (of which you need 10 of those backgrounds to get, so $0.40) is worth $0.10

why do I do this to myself

Annubis

so basically we all bought those guarded backgrounds for $0.04 and now the stack of gems (of which you need 10 of those backgrounds to get, so $0.40) is worth $0.10

why do I do this to myself

Yeah, same here... we gambled and got burned.
Worst is we got burned because someone fucked up the code somewhere.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for user237:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Speed Kills -- MB-C30C9283F0EEC5A0 - Taken by Lomax
Pixel Puzzles: Japan -- MB-7178466240264F7B - Taken by factorone
ulgzbKC.png
100% Orange Juice (Desura) -- MB-1D4FFA61FB3721BA - Taken by famfrit
War of the Roses: Kingmaker -- MB-736CAC67B1F13280 - Taken by TheMadMan007
Sweet Lily Dreams -- MB-E8CA0C30646355FE - Taken by neotokyo360

take more than one

zkylon

zkylewd
i guess it's not really valve's fault but mine for being weird but all this weird speculating shit annoys the hell out of me

Maniac

Banned
Aww, the animations on the auction site are really fucking cuuuuuute! <3

And uh, how many gems is a boosterpack, then? Dunno if I can be bothered betting on stuff I wont win. :p

Top Bottom