• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Meohsix

I was coming in here to ask why a crap load of marketplace items I put up for sale months ago started selling like crazy over the past two hours...
But I get it now.

derExperte

Did you manage to buy as many boosters as possible before hand?

Unfortunately I wasn't as efficient as I should've been, when I tried to get boosters a few minutes after it was possible again Steam threw an error at me and after that the page was gone. Maybe they prevented glitchers to craft boosters?

I only managed to sell a bunch of Sacks of Gems but the prices went down fast. Not sure if my gems would've been safe if I created more sacks though and 'parked' them on the market. Probably not.

Jawmuncher

Looking through Gaffer cards.
Everyone with Transistor cards has no Asher dupes.
hell most of ya all seem to be sitting on a complete set for some reason.

_hekk05

Banned
Looking through Gaffer cards.
Everyone with Transistor cards has no Asher dupes.
hell most of ya all seem to be sitting on a complete set for some reason.

Everyone's waiting to craft that shit brah

Now all I need is someone to gift me sakura spirit

Just think of all the cards i can sell

bigzgod

Card prices are going to crash and crash hard.

A sack of gems costs $.04. For $.04, you can get a booster pack, since 1000 gems can get you roughly every booster. Why would anyone pay more when they could just craft their own booster for 1000 gems? Granted, the limit 1 will make things slightly better but still, they'll add up.

Elija2

Card prices are going to crash and crash hard.

A sack of gems costs $.04. For $.04, you can get a booster pack, since 1000 gems can get you roughly every booster. Why would anyone pay more when they could just craft their own booster for 1000 gems? Granted, the limit 1 will make things slightly better but still, they'll add up.

Oh shit, I didn't think of this. Time to buy some gems and get some cheap booster packs.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dead or Alive 5 Tier 2 has been completed. Tier 3 starting now. I believe it will make the 3 tiers in the winter sale.

Is there any work around for downloading demo's if you already own the full game? I want to try the Evil Within demo, but I'm tied ot a Family Sharing account that owns the full thing.

I just want to see how it runs without downloading the full 31 gigs, if that's possible.

wow. I am offline for a couple hours and already the dynamics of the market have been altered drastically.

I am too old for this. just wrapped my head around cards and now gems?
with cards at first I thought it'd be an easy way to get some games for "free". after some months I now see that it is easy for "rich" folks, hah. :/

gems, auctions.. man I can't keep up with you young folks and your constant new stuff -_-

also, for those lost souls wondering about lack of capitalization. i am using my phone as a keyboard to make no typing noise.

Fascinating how the gems have taken almost all focus, right?
like lemmings running to their demise.
-
Has anyone played this game called Last Inua?

wow. reminds of never alone which just came out.
but no, I haven't played it.
-
Guess what's back on Steam: Gatling Gears
http://store.steampowered.com/app/102810/
Now without the EA account stuff, and with Steam achievements.
Paging JaseC :p
Just realized they're also the ones doing the new topdown Halo game.
Interesting. Even if only for the co-op for me.
-
everyone should check out Phawx's video on this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9jICZIX3Y

Not going to bother on bidding for games, the most obscure on my wishlist is already close to my current gem count. Boosters for cards I want to craft all the way.

Turfster

yo what ever happened to gravelord nito? i miss that puerto rican bastard, he deleted me on steam :(

He got a sex change to emulate his idol.

JFC you piece of shit broken market.
I'm trying to buy a card for a price it's being sold at and it got sent to buy order and just sits there, taunting me.

trolho

Neo Member
Hi, GAF.

So, what do I get for crafting the winter sale or the foil winter sale badges? Everyone seems to be focused on the gem meta game :x

Lomax

Made some decent profits on f2p game packs, but nothing major. They just turned the market off though. It's definitely long term going to crush card prices of anything obscure though.

fenners

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fenners, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Blades of Time Limited Edition -- MB-83573F57A83A712C - Taken by Cth. 17 entrants total.

t1418436174z1.png
[/QUOTE]

Top Bottom