• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Khronico

Oh gosh I just put a agarest booster pack and it dropped 20 cents in value in 1 minute. This market is going down in flames.

Oh never mind I can't read, crisis averted.

Just made 1 dollar.

Lomax

Sellers: Please buy for 0.13 instead of 0.03

Makes sense.

The price of gems is dropping so fast, people don't even have time to update their buy orders before the gems are gone.

The problem is the market isn't keeping up. It shouldn't ever be possible to have more buy orders than sell orders if the buy price is higher than the sell price. That's why none of us can manage to get our own orders placed either. Once the market settles down and catches up I'm sure the bag prices will bounce back up to where you would expect them to be.

Yeah, the badge page is probably counting the past sales that say "play game" now cause valve does that for some reason. Idle master is smart enough to know they're not a game.
oh. i remember a couple weeks ago idolmaster not recognizing zeno clash for cards though. had to use SAM. maybe it is like that again ?

anyway. i read the auction page faq etc. but i couldn't see if crafting badges now ill give special winter cards. i furiously saved up cards to make sth so that i can get games this sale.

am i waiting in vain and gems are now the thing? i cannot tell if it is worth dumping all my saved stuff into gems. fear that prices in auctions won't end hot and i have wasted all my hard saved cards. i cannot gobble up that many cards like in forever, so that's why i am a bit hesitant.

oh snap. first time idling in a hile and this is my first drop.

2SGVcoI.png

awesome. 1€ towards my war chest for winter. hope it sells at that price though.

Really makes you wonder what would have happened if Valve allowed you to craft different sizes of sacks. Would we have seen 10K gems going for 3 cents as well? How deep would the rabbit hole go?

Elija2

The 99 Spirits booster pack costs 400 gems to craft and gives you 30 cents worth of cards. That's the best gems/profit ratio I count find. That is, if people buy them for that price.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's something new with regular Steam, apparently. It was mentioned earlier for a different game.
That's a new feature (cache from yesterday: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...red.com/app/208670/+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us). I guess Valve are going to be changing/adding several things before the sale. Broadcast, Auctions, the drop down menu for different editions, and the new steam trade information.
ty

it's a nice feature, i think amazon has a similar thing

huh

I've placed buy orders successfully, only to have them disappear when I refresh. I have no idea if it went through or not, or if I have to cancel them or what. Very strange.

_hekk05

Banned
Went on a crafting frenzy. Vanguard princess, LLTQ, YS origins, 100% OJ, Go Go Nippon

Too bad I don't own comedy high school cherry club or sakura spirit

zkylon

zkylewd
just so people can hate me more for doing stupid questions

can someone tell me that /install.1294 thingie for call of duty free weekend

ty

it's a nice feature, i think amazon has a similar thing

huh

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=142837357&postcount=10632

I know I shouldn't expect you to read 12 hours of posts... but I knew it was covered at least once and II'm extra cranky tonight. Blame the gems.

Look on the bright side.

No one's asked any of the questions you dread yet :p

That's not true.
I added someone to my ignore list earlier for asking one of those questions.

that IS a new thing, now youre just being an ass for being an ass sake :p

you need to be like me, a loveable ass. you never go full ass, everybody knows that

Lovable ass my ass. :p

just so people can hate me more for doing stupid questions

can someone tell me that /install.1294 thingie for call of duty free weekend

steam://install/<id>

So if it's Ghosts, the ID is 209170

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I don't know what the fuck is going on with this thread anymore. >.>
Gems what?
What and the what?

EDUCATE ME GENTLEMEN

Top Bottom