• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Yury -- MB-143B368A101F3E4C - Taken by ExoSoul

Europeans are at a huuuge disadvantage here. No chance at all to compete against bidders from other countries. US is in the middle, ahead of Europeans but behind most other countries.
eu gets shafted? business as usual then
sadly
-
Are any of you up for some Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer this weekend, if it's possible to create a private party/server?
I think we should play more games together, especially when we get free weekends from Steam.
wish my rig could play it. would be fun to play together.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hi, GAF.

So, what do I get for crafting the winter sale or the foil winter sale badges? Everyone seems to be focused on the gem meta game :x

Valve usually reveals the details of their current metagame at the start of the sale, specifically Dec 18 for the upcoming wintersale.

Jørdan

Trying to buy ze gems yet I keep getting told to sod off. Placing bids upwards of £.10 and still being refused. No boosting my wallet with boosters pack sales.

Here's my technique, place high number orders like 15+ at $.03 or $.04, I've had the order go through instantly, then buy any booster less than 750 gems, open them, sell the foils, re melt the commons or cheap ones to gems.

Elija2

Valve are lucky they limited the number of booster packs that can be crafted in a day, otherwise people would be crafting like nuts right now.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
When I wake up tomorrow morning, I expect most things will be worth 0.03$. Including booster packs.

Seems like someone predicted that last week...

here

Seems like someone predicted that last week...

here

Hmm... so basically this is going to tank the price of anything that isn't their own games and in-game stuff? (DOTA2, TF2, CS:GO, etc.)

I was selling cards just fine until this started. It has stopped and holy crap I do get the feeling it's going to get really bad in the coming days...

Think I crafted all the worthwhile boosters for today, made about 5€. Not bad. Prices of those cards will probably crash over the weekend though.

Lomax

The market is officially in bizarro-world.

OKxeVYM.png

Top Bottom