• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Currently leaning towards a PowerColor R9 290X PCS+ 8GB, but yeah, still hesitating, especially since my trusty old Phenom IIX4 925 has a pretty large TDP itself =p

Yeah, I really don't think 530 is going to cut it. Even the baseline card would want more power, and you're sooooo close to the limit even the power draw of an extra 4gig stick of ram on the card could trip you over more often.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Baka baka baka baka baka (Bakas everywhere)
iYRInzRs5lXpc.gif

Milamber

I just get the biggest PSU my budget can allow. I'm currently on an 800w Coolermaster because I can't be bothered with calculating the power draw for 2 future video cards and 6 hard drives.

MadGear

I just finished playing the first hour of Blades of Time solely because people were claiming that the game is actually much better than i might think.
For the first minutes this didn't seem to be the case at all with Ayumi commenting on everything with some really stupid lines and the gameplay also seemed to be missing something special. But now that i have the Super Time Force-esque rewind power I'm actually starting to believe that there might be something to this game after all. Still wish the combat was a more combo focused and that Ayumi would talk less or have better lines.

Arthea

I can't decide, help me steamgaf, should I try to sell holiday backgrounds or scrap them, they are pretty cheap as it is already, about 0.08-0.09€, but still kinda feels like a bad thing to do somehow (><)

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I can't decide, help me steamgaf, should I try to sell holiday backgrounds or scrap them, they are pretty cheap as it is already, about 0.08-0.09€, but still kinda feels like a bad thing to do somehow (><)

How many gems do you already have, and do you plan on crafting more boosters? If you have a bit of gems and plan on crafting boosters, you might as well scrap them if they give 80/100 gems. If you don't have that many gems and don't care about boosters, sell them.

Ventara

Why would it be bad? Anyways, I think selling might turn a slightly bigger profit at 8-9 cents each, so I'd sell.

Kagemusha

iT'S WARLOCK modbot got confused, sorry
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 16 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Warlock -- MB-873EF3745C411A13 - Taken by EricTheCleric. 3 entrants total.
grimind -- MB-8BE643AE8A471420 - Taken by Sendou. 2 entrants total.
SWEET LILY DREAMS -- MB-D63DB8ADAB4718C3 - Taken by xGreg
Little Inferno -- MB-C480AA10DF0A364E
Spy Fox in Dry Cereal -- MB-65375F004BBE7889 - Taken by lindarasta. 2 entrants total.
Major Mayhem -- MB-C889B17CA88E73CE - Taken by F-Pina. 1 entrants total.
Risk of Rain -- MB-609A632239CD92B2
Nosgoth Veteran Pack #2 -- MB-EE7DC0EBB7D9FF31 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-CF8A2704A1E4DC77
Ilamentia -- MB-C144F3AC28225407 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 1 entrants total.
Galactic Arms Race -- MB-D6AC65C617FFC89E - Taken by titch. 2 entrants total.
Oil Rush -- MB-055FF1C61F093FC8 - Taken by nja. 1 entrants total.
Year Walk -- MB-0710DD093B36E559 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 12 entrants total.
Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-A5B21CF9A6469337 - Taken by Abhor. 1 entrants total.
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-A2BB98EED9BC1C2C - Taken by Conrad Link

t1418593961z1.png

Tizoc

Stranger's Wrath HD hasn't been $2.49 in 2 years, well the same was for Space Quest Collection til Summer Sale, so I'll prob. hold out and hopefully it'll go for $2.49 =X

pahamrick

Stranger's Wrath HD hasn't been $2.49 in 2 years, well the same was for Space Quest Collection til Summer Sale, so I'll prob. hold out and hopefully it'll go for $2.49 =X

I kept waiting for it to get under $5. Got tired of waiting and got the whole Oddbox Bundle for $4.99 during the summer sale.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
well i was tlaking about the spiderman puke

but yea all these gifs are making a strong case for dead or alive having tasteful designs

There are casual outfits that cover the jingle jangle devices (they still jiggle tho)

Tizoc

Umh, what happened to Abe's Odyssey Remake on PC?
Lol, it simply disappeared :D

Nah JAW are just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really slow.
Heck the Vita ver. isn't out yet and the game is crossbuy on Sony systems!
It'll be out on Steam in 2015 or 2016 depending on their current project process.

I kept waiting for it to get under $5. Got tired of waiting and got the whole Oddbox Bundle for $4.99 during the summer sale.

I only want Stranger's Wrath though, too lazy to fire up my PS3 to play it and it's off my Vita atm cuz I need the space on my 64 GB mem. card.

iosefe

Nah JAW are just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really slow.
Heck the Vita ver. isn't out yet and the game is crossbuy on Sony systems!
It'll be out on Steam in 2015 or 2016 depending on their current project process.

I only want Stranger's Wrath though, too lazy to fire up my PS3 to play it and it's off my Vita atm cuz I need the space on my 64 GB mem. card.

I actually asked JAW, and they said to ask OI, who haven't responded

zkylon

zkylewd
So do I have to get Yerba Mate from like a specific place or something?
lol

here you can find in any grocery store but i'm guessing it might be more rare outside of argieland

There are casual outfits that cover the jingle jangle devices (they still jiggle tho)
i love nier (did the 4 endings grind shit and everything) and kaine spends all the game wearing lingerie but the fact that doa has "breast tech" is probably a hint i'm never gonna like it

i have to draw the line somewhere

Aww damn, that boss looks like just a repeat of the one in The Legend :/
sadly, that's king's bounty. repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats repeats

the giant spider bossis in armored princess too (tho it was optional so i skipped it).

i keep hoping someone will make a mod but i guess it's never gonna happen

Anyway, Dark Messiah of Might & Magic has the worst spiders. Videogame spiders don't trigger my arachnophobia but that game is an exception
yeah i've been told not to play that one

I like this post.

pfff

Buy Abyss Odyssey instead then.
+1

have you been following the updates? i feel like the "ever growing" portion of the game ended up being kind of underwhelming

i was hoping for something more binding-of-isaac-esque with like new characters and new area types and new traps and new everything

So do I have to get Yerba Mate from like a specific place or something?

I heard it's cheaper in other countries than here, which is really weird, since we make it and other places get it from here.

Sorry

In other news, only 4 days to go before Ground Zeroes is out!

Top Bottom