• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

Arthea

So what's the cheapest way to get gems now? Buying sack of gems seem cheaper than buying items and converting them, is it not?

That's correct, buying sacks is a way to go, not to mention like 1000 times faster than other ways :)

I see... your monkish ways are penance for your mistake.
You've got a long road ahead of you, sir.

who are you and why you pick on the monk
change back an avie, just do it without any questions asked!

Accoun

Woah. I tried to make that post and the "post" button on mobile didn't work. So I just deleted "m." from the address and it worked, but now my GAF is white, even if still on mobile version.

The_Monk

I'm not into CEs, but this looks great, especially those driver gloves! (><)

Actually... those gloves were not included in the Collector's Edition, sorry! :p Those were mine and I just put them there because the catch phrase back when the game was released was I'm a Fighter

I see... your monkish ways are penance for your mistake.
You've got a long road ahead of you, sir.

But.. Corrosive! I got it because I heard the combat was really easy to get into. I'm not good at games like Street Fighter, Tekken is not the hardest one as well. Dead or Alive felt quite easy to pick up and play from an amateur point of view, same with Soul Calibur V.

Oh and regarding that thing about a long road ahead: "There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth; not going all the way, and not starting." Hehe :p

They did for ACIV and AC3 if i remember correctly.

Yup... I think Black Flag was the last one. Hell, I got my Black Flag Season Pass from there during the Autumn sale.

Indeed!

Hearthland keys added to Groupees BAGB 9

Anyone looking at Amazon for ACIV, it's 30$ where it's only 15&#8364;andprobably$ on the humble store at the moment.

It's $20.
And uplay key, not steam key.

Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks to card money and gems, I now have 4$ to spend for the Winter Seal. I only need maybe just cause 2 or any other old game so my small budget will fit.

Ugh. Nearly got in an accident.
Guy runs a stop-sign, I slam on my brakes.

HOWEVER
My brake line snaps.
Just missed the bastard at least.

Gotta get my brakes worked on now. =/

Not all spiders are poisonous, or even bite.

Oh? Well then I might as well put some in my mouth then.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Ugh. Nearly got in an accident.
Guy runs a stop-sign, I slam on my brakes.

HOWEVER
My brake line snaps.
Just missed the bastard at least.

Gotta get my brakes worked on now. =/

Oh? Well then I might as well put some in my mouth then.

This is really bad. Glad you are unharmed however.

Lain

Ah shit, Raven's Cry was delayed again. What a train wreck this game will be :/

As i'm catching up on the thread... what? Hahahaha.
Damn you lashman for linking that awesome music video and making me buy this game that will never release! =p

Arthea

As i'm catching up on the thread... what? Hahahaha.
Damn you lashman for linking that awesome music video and making me buy this game that will never release! =p

but it does look good... the price stopped me from buying a game from devs that don't have the best record out there, to put it mildly.

zkylon

zkylewd
this looks like a fine time for me to go to bed

'night, folks (actually 10.46 am here so whatevs lol)

ed: also apparently ignoring someone doesn't block quotes of their post. that's lame

Chariot

have we talked about

I know that there are some TRPG fans here, do you plan to play it, eagerly awaiting perhaps?

edited: it's supposed to release tomorrow, btw
If the price is right, I will buy it at least. I love TRPGs and there are far too few on the pc.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
ed: also apparently ignoring someone doesn't block quotes of their post. that's lame

Somebody made a browser extension/Greasemonkey script that also hides posts from users who've quoted someone you've blocked. I can't remember the name of it but a bit of Googling should bear some fruit.

Just block everyone.

At this point I'll probably just stop reading Steam GAF, if people seem to think constantly posting spiders in the effort of riling up their other community members is acceptable or normal behavior.

That is not the sort of community I want to be a part of, or even lurk in. Knock that shit off, it isn't funny.

Top Bottom