• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | December 2014 - Read OP for winter sale questions

what are the early returns on this auction business? complete shit show?

Brilliant move on Valves part to do this BEFORE all of these games go on sale.

Dr Dogg

I've given up On Dragon's Dogma. The game LOOKS like it was meant to be on the platform. It doesn't make any sense. I feel the game would have sold as well as the Dark Soul series on PC.

I think at this rate every day is opposite day at Capcom.

Damn, they passed up another opportunity to fix their greatest mistake?

What, Have, You, Done!?!?!?

what are the early returns on this auction business? complete shit show?

Brilliant move on Valves part to do this BEFORE all of these games go on sale.

Well I'm about £6 up in sale funds while silly billys spend $1,000 of fake currency on a cosmetic profile that shackles replicated for free!

Lomax

Valve is not a charity.
They're going for max money spent on the market for useless gems =p

I'd love to know how the profit from this event compares to their profit on game sales. I hope they release some sort of infographic at the end which shows the insane number of market transactions.

derExperte

Steam users being stupid as always. Why do you fools put your gem sacks for 71 cents on the market when there are buy orders for 78?

Lomax

Steam user keep being stupid. Why do you fools put your gem sack for 71 cents on the market when there are buy order for 78?

It continually amazes me how if I put buy orders in for cards, at least half will end up bought for below what my buy order was for.

Jørdan

Don't Starve Together is a standalone multiplayer expansion of the uncompromising survival game, Don't Starve. NOTE: Players who currently own Don't Starve on Steam will get Don't Starve Together for free when it exits Early-Access.

If you own Don't Starve, Don't Buy.

Jawmuncher

untitled2v9usl.jpg

Only cost me the rest of my gems but im cool with that.

maty

I won the following game for 3k gems.

Base price for the game $14.99, lowest historical price $7.59.

Not too shabby

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
damn these continuum shift cards. one for 30cents, another for 55cents. dont mind if I do

thats euro cents too, so it would be more for you yanks

The_Monk

Might as well leave it here as I was having issues in starting Dark Souls Prepare do Die Edition:

I was having a crash right as I clicked "Play" so I removed the dsfix folder that is in your Steam game directory and also removed a file called "DINPUT8.dll".

After that, I could enter the game. The Games For Windows Live logged in with no issues at all and I unlocked all my GFWL achievements. I'm still running GFWL apparently but at least I got the game running and I also got my older achievements and my two game saves are intact.

Just messed around with bidding. Upping my bid a mere 300 gems moved me up something like 10-15 spots. It's really hard to determine the disparities in some of the bids.

Top Bottom